Thread: How to Stream a video in Micromax Q75?

How to Stream a video in Micromax Q75?

Since from last 3 months, I am using micro max Q75 model mobile .it is serving me the best service but as soon I started to using internet for playing the videos, I found that I can’t stream a video live through my cell phone but it does not gives me error any error. Just the Black screen is occurred with no play back. So please tell me solution to Stream the video on my cell phone. Or suggest me that can I stream a video on my cell phone. So please friend reply me as soon as possible.

Re: How to Stream a video in Micromax Q75?

Streaming is a technology which must be inbuilt in your mobile if it is then it must have a sufficient buffer memory to buffer the video from the internet .due to less buffer memory you had getting the problems .so try to streaming video which contains less memory. And use that website which is supports or capable to your mobile for streaming videos online on internet.

According to me you must use the software that will increase your streaming capacity .The main problem is that this mobile does not have 3G enabled and also not having feature of HSDPA. The speed of this mobile is 32 - 48 kbps. So try to use the software that will increase the internet speed of your mobile for streaming videos.

First thing is to check that your internet connection is on and check that your internet speed must be minimum up to 1 mbps so that the streaming of a video is done properly .if it is not then it will gives u black screen .So go to your nearby micromax customer care to entry your query or to fix your problem or to get solution.