Thread: How to dust off Wii?

How to dust off Wii?

I am having Wii and PS 3 with me. I really love the Nintendo. I have seen the sub-par ports and the shovelware coming out from the same. I have played Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Galaxy. Well I am looking for some software which I should use on the PS3 of mine. Let me know if you are aware of the anything which I can use to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How to dust off Wii?

Looking at the situation I let you know that there are some games which are coming out in this particular year. You will be able to get the same with healthy discount from the developer of the game. All that games which you can get cane be listed as follow.
    • Boom Blox
    • super paper Mario
    • de blob

you should try the same and let me know whether you liked the game or not..

I also love Wii of mine. it is really intelligent and it is great for the casual gaming. I also love cell shading and anything from the Suda51. Mario Kart Wii is seems to be really funny. However it is annoying while using Wheel in the game. Resident Evil can be played smoothly and the remake of the Okami is quite addicting. I am not the kind of the sport man but the Wii makes something enjoyable while playing on the gaming console of mine.

Well the Wii is not the kind of the bad system at all. Same as you I am not the kind of the hard core gamer at all. The Wii of mine allows me to pick up the controller 45 minutes before it works. I am suggesting that you should try with the lower prices games than that of getting the expensive ones. You will be able to get more stuffs while playing the same amount of money in the game. In fact it would be quite excellent to have lots of stuff in limited amount of money.

I am suggesting the following game which you can try.
    1. Okami
    2. Boom Blox
    3. De Blob
    4. Grand Slam Tennis
    5. Lost Winds and its sequel
    6. House of the Dead Overkill
    7. Zack and Wiki

Except Okami none of game is quite long. I recommend that you should avoid the Madworld. If you are looking for the game which are having passable shooting you can have silly rescue mini games. However the plot and the dialogue section of the game and it seems to be really funny due to this particular thing.

I am really shocked because you have not recommended the game MadWold. I am having PS3 as well as Wii. I loved the Super Mario Bros. I am not the kind of the family which love the kidding stuff in the game. I love the gamecube version of the game because it is having better control. I really don’t like Madworld and I have traded with the other game. But due to some reason this game got the positive review.

I really appreciate your idea regarding the Wii. It is quite easy and quick to play with the friend of mine. I have tried to play the game with the hard core games on the computer of mine but it did not seems to be entertaining at all. I have already played with Mario Galaxy and Twilight Princess and I have found that it is a great game. You can also a give try to House of Dead 3. I am sure that you will love to play this particular game.