Thread: Why to choose PlyaStation 3 over other console ?

Why to choose PlyaStation 3 over other console ?

Hi, I am currently writing this because as I am just wondering like, why people choosing the PS3 instead others consoles, as I am using the PS3, in fact my friend also brought the same(that’s PS3). So what is new in that? I want to ask that why PS3? Is there any features that doesn’t in PS2 console or xbox or any other console system? I have a PS2 since last 2 years and I am planning to buy the same, but as I am confused about features. So need suggestion. Thanks.

re: Why to choose PlyaStation 3 over other console ?

Yeah brother whatever you’re thinking is like really the thing that makes many of us wondering, In fact I also bought the I bought a PS3 slim, when it just hit the market for the first time even. Because not only It’s compact look but also there are too many feature that make us buy that only rather than any console, as I would also recommend you to buy PS3 only, though you have already experienced the console, so this will be the exciting for you.

See, some of the feature is still best in the console only, as if you say the PlayStation 3 launched by the Sony has too many features like the motion sensor, so you can play the games with the joystick only, no need of traditional remotes even. So such a feature is still missing in the other consoles but I think as far as I know Microsoft also released the kinect’s sensor, you can have that also, that has a same feature like PS3. But no doubt PS3 is like the revolution to the gaming ..

Because of too many issues in the xbox 360 I just recently buy the PlayStation 3, and it is superb, see, I’ll suggest you to buy only PS3 because according to me when we are going to buy, the thing we should keep in mind is like, we must makes sure that we should know someone before buying the games as you would have the idea about it, and the major difference is the cost, as xbox you’ll get it in the 199 US dollars while PS3 you’ll get it around 299 US dollars.

You can buy the PSP also, as it also has the same features that the PS3 console has, but along with that, you’ll get the game with a compact look, in fact that compact, thus you can carry it wherever you go, another features include the basic media player, WI-FI, and the most important you can connect it to the TV also, thus you can have the same Experience as PS3, don’t know about the sensor games, but I think you can connect such device also. So I would like to suggest you to buy the PSP.

If I simply put the reasons to get it the PS3, that would be enough I think, first of all it support the Blue-Ray technology, and free online service (PSN), and it has a USB outlet too, WIFI, and a huge support of hard disk, so that you can store as much game as possible. But I have to stick with my previous system only, as it is too costly that I am not able to buy this console, but I would like to recommend you only this, because as far as I know, no such best console you’ll get that you can compare to PS3.

Re: Why to choose PlyaStation 3 over other console ?

Brother, you’re thinking right, PS3 has just hit the market, and I suggest you that you should buy that only. Some its features like it has a built-in wifi, a user replaceable industry standard hard drive and blue-ray, and this is the factor that makes it different from the xbox 360 even, because It also doesn’t have such a features, Not even in the 360 slim.