Thread: Toshiba Satellite A505 speaker problems -Please help!!

sad Toshiba Satellite A505 speaker problems -Please help!!

I bought this lap top a little over a year ago, so my warranty is up, unfortunately. I recently (about 2 months ago) started having problems with the speakers. I will start a show, or listen to music and all of sudden I will hear muffling of the voices, and then the speakers will cut out. If I click the speaker logo on the bottom right of the screen and move it up and down it will crackle in and out, or if I continuously tap the touch buttons it will come in and out. (It kind of sounds like the program isn't finishes loading and it came to the spot it was loaded up to then stops, then will continue. But I know that is not the case) Also, for the past month the lap top has also just shut off for no apparent reason, and with no warning what so ever. I wait a few minutes then power it back on and within five minutes it will do it again. I am not a computer wiz so I have absolutely no idea what is going on!!! Please help!!

Re: Toshiba Satellite A505 speaker problems -Please help!!

Here I don’t know which operating system you are using on the Laptop that you have but whichever you use it is not more than a year old and it might have happen that it is corrupted so why don’t you try out the latest operating system in the market that is nothing but the windows 7 I am sure upgrading to windows 7 will eradicate all the issues that you are currently facing. But before doing that I want you to check the speakers by just connecting some external speakers to the laptop and see how the sound is and if it is the proper one than it is sure that the laptops speakers are not doing well. You can change them by visiting the customer care and replace it.