Thread: Need Bluetooth driver for Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop

Need Bluetooth driver for Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop

I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 with onboard Bluetooth. Recently I got a problem with my Windows XP. When I turned it on blue screen showed up on boot up, and I was unable to start windows. So to solve this I formatted it and reinstalled windows. But, before formatting I had Bluetooth working fine on my computer. But now after formatting I am not getting drivers for my. I would appreciate any help regarding this.

Re: Need Bluetooth driver for Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop

As we all know that every laptop is bundled with a driver CD which contains all the drivers and software’s for your laptop. You might have got a driver CD with your laptop. The driver CD contains all the required drivers for your laptop. Insert the driver CD into your CD/DVD drive and search the CD for the Bluetooth driver you require, there you can surely find the driver for your Bluetooth in the Drivers CD. Find the Bluetooth driver setup file and double click on it, a dialog box will appear on the screen which will guide you through the process and your driver will be installed and your Bluetooth will be up and running.

I have Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop and the same problem occurred to me as well about 2 Months ago, as I was unable to find driver for my Bluetooth. Finally I got the solution for it. I discovered that, it was a very simple solution. When you power on your laptop, windows automatically scans for new hardware and a small yellow popup message saying “New hardware found” appears at the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. Click on it and a dialog box will appear which will guide you for the driver install process and your driver will be installed.

I had the same problem, searched for the driver but got no success as I was unable to find it. At last I approached to the store nearby my locality, from where I bought my laptop and asked them for the Bluetooth driver for Dell Inspiron 1545. And there I got the Bluetooth driver for my laptop. Now I am sending and receiving files like before and my Bluetooth is working fine. So try searching for the Bluetooth driver in a Computer hardware store near you.

I personally recommend you to search for your Dell Inspiron 1545 Bluetooth driver on Dell’s Official website. I was searching for the same and landed on the Dell website. Search for the Bluetooth driver at their support site and you can easily download it to your hard drive by clicking on the download link which they provide. After the download is complete, locate the downloaded file on your hard drive and run the setup by double clicking on the setup file. The setup will guide you for rest of the installation process.