Thread: Voice recognition on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i777

Voice recognition on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i777

I purchase this Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i777 smartphone and there are lot of features has been present onto it. It offers blistering LTE data speeds, a massive screen, and very fast dual-core performance. AT & T has come up with its first LTE Smartphone which is also Android smartphone, Announced 2011, October. Then I buy it in last week. Now I want to get some information about this smartphone and it is to be voice reorganization on this mobile phone. can anybody knows this voice recognition on this android mobile phone. Thanks for help.

Re: Voice recognition on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i777

Download Vlingo in the apps store. Vlingo combines voice-to-text and voice recognition technology with its powerful intent engine. The original is still the best voice-powered Virtual Assistant on Android. imply speak to Vlingo and it will help you get more done, faster and able to do this Voice recognition on Samsung Galaxy S II smartphone. It uses own speech-to-text J2ME/Brew application API to make voice enabling applications easier. You can found this application on the android market application store. Hence do this download and install task and check what result arrives onto it.

Alternatively, you can download voice.apk for Android as the signed Google Android APK file "vOICeAndroid.apk". android voice apk download on FilesTube search engine. This will be help to you for fixing the actual issue and also it helpful to provide related information about this. Latest version is to be Google Voice v0.4.2.32. you can get this and try it on your mobile phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    Alternatively, you can download voice.apk for Android as the signed Google Android APK file "vOICeAndroid.apk". android voice apk download on FilesTube search engine. This will be help to you for fixing the actual issue and also it helpful to provide related information about this. Latest version is to be Google Voice v0.4.2.32. you can get this and try it on your mobile phone.
    You could just say it would happen "soon". The latest version of this Samsung galaxy s2 will be come with the inbuilt application of such voice recognition feature. You can get this and enjoy it after some time.

I don’t think so, that there is necessary. You can also use this mentioned application. Probably the Vlingo is best for such android based smartphone. Several android based smartphone has been proved that this application will be work smoothly onto it. you need to access this application with the help of android market. Hence I also recommend to you that try to download this application and check its performance on your mobile phone. this will be helpful to fix your issue.

I also try this Vlingo application on my android based Samsung galaxy tab smartphone and yes, it works like great. Vlingo allows you to update your FB-status by speaking to your phone. it means that you can access this application with the help of the Facebook, twitter type of social networking sites. This is better for such application for popularity point of view. The application comes from Russia and is in for a challenge from Siri and Vlingo. Update Facebook, get maps, search the Web, and more with this impressive voice-powered app. you can use your voice to perform operations that you would normally have to do by using this application.

With the Voice Command application you can use your voice recognition task onto it. for doing this task, you need to follow below mentioned process. This is as follows:
    • On Home screen, touch Applications-> Voice Command.
    • Read the Samsung Disclaimer Vlingo Terms of Service.
    • Then click on the Agree option.
    • Press Confirm.
    • Finally choose Finish option and check that this command will be work to do this voice recognition or not.

With the Voice Talk application you can use your voice to perform operations onto this smartphone. This is also one of the processes of the voice recognition. Steps are as below:
    • On Home screen, touch Applications-> Voice Talk .
    • Read the Samsung Disclaimer rules and press Confirm to carry on.
    • Read the Terms of Vlingo Service and choose Agree option.
    • Click Next-> Next-> Done option.
    • Use Voice command or touch Tap & Speak to speak what you would like to do.
    • That’s’ it.

This above mentioned process is being allows the device to provide a verbal readout of onscreen data such as messages and incoming caller information. You can also read it on the manual of the Samsung smartphone. User guide manual provide you the full details about this issue. Hence try this and check its full information about this issue.

unsure Re: Voice recognition on Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket i777

I just bought a Skyrocket. I like it so far. But, I'm a little confused after reading the threads. Is there no way to use my bluetooth device with the Skyrocket? I'm so used to calling people using my Motorola bluetooth...voice activation. If I can't use my bluetooth, I may just take the phone back and get an I4S.

Charli-did you ever find out how to do this? I'm on live chat with Samsung and they're no help. What did you end up doing?

added...I found an app that is supposed to voice dial. Haven't tried it yet.
    Last edited by mandb; 23-01-2012 at 03:26 AM. Reason: added info