Thread: Nokia X2-00 is freezing while capturing many photos at a time

Nokia X2-00 is freezing while capturing many photos at a time

Hello friends, I recently purchased Nokia X2-00 mobile for myself and within few days of normal use I started facing problems with the mobile. Whenever I click many photos at a time, my phone ends up hanging completely for about 2-3 minutes and then it gets back to normal. When the mobile is hanged, the display shows “Saving…” message. This problem is troubling me a lot. As it’s not possible for me to purchase mobile phone every day, it is big issue for me. Please help me solve my issue. Your suggestions will be appreciated.

Re: Nokia X2-00 is freezing while capturing many photos at a time

According to me there must be some kind of issue, related to the memory space available in your mobile. It might be possible that your phone memory is full and that is why you are facing this problem. So I would suggest you to first check your phone memory and if you find it to be low then make sure that you transfer the data to your memory card. Make sure you always keep your phone memory empty, so that the problem does not occurs due to less memory space.

I would recommend you to select the option of directly saving the files and clicked images to your memory card and not to your phone memory. This will make sure that your phone memory is always kept empty. You can do it by starting your camera and then going to options. Then scroll down to settings and select the option of directly saving the captured images to the memory card. Select memory card in primary storage device instead of phone memory.

There are high possibilities of you clicking the picture in its highest quality. You should remember that high quality images is saved as large files and requires large space compared to its counterpart of low resolution pictures. And if at the same time you are having low memory space (both in phone memory and micro SD card) then the captured images will mostly take long time to get saved in your mobile phone. If that is the case then you should probably decrease the picture quality of the clicked photos and then try.

Sometimes the problem also occurs if you have installed memory card of high storage space in your mobile which is not supported by your mobile. If that’s the case then your mobile will for sure run slow as the phone RAM and processor won’t be able to handle the high storage memory card inserted in your mobile. So I would recommend you first get a memory card which is compatible with your mobile and then check if the same problem occurs while you have inserted the new compatible memory card.

There seems to me some kind of software issue in your mobile. So I would suggest you to check if any new firmware update is available for your Nokia X2-00 mobile. If new update is available then I would recommend you to perform update of your Nokia X2-00 firmware software. Check if you are facing the same problem after you have performed software update of your mobile. Make sure that you have saved all your important data before you start performing software update of your mobile.

According to me if nothing is working for you then I would recommend you to visit the nearest Nokia Care Center and get your mobile checked and serviced by the knowledgeable technical staff of the Nokia Care Center. They will be able to detect the right problem in your mobile and then would be able to solve your issue and eliminate the problem in your mobile completely. If under warranty period, the service won’t be charging, but if it’s not then you should probably have to spend some cash getting your mobile repaired.

idea Re: Nokia X2-00 is freezing while capturing many photos at a time

hello! I'm also using nokia x2-00 and according to the experience i have is that the problem only occurs when your memory is almost full or small space being available. Then to solve this problem you have either to change from the default 5 megapixels image quality to a bit lower value or make sure that your memory card has enough space and then set it as a storage location for your pics

bkginfotech Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona19 View Post
    Hello friends, I recently purchased Nokia X2-00 mobile for myself and within few days of normal use I started facing problems with the mobile. Whenever I click many photos at a time, my phone ends up hanging completely for about 2-3 minutes and then it gets back to normal. When the mobile is hanged, the display shows “Saving…” message. This problem is troubling me a lot. As it’s not possible for me to purchase mobile phone every day, it is big issue for me. Please help me solve my issue. Your suggestions will be appreciated.
    hi i am bkginfotech.i want to inform u that this problem is not you but all whenever i used/sell this nx2 mobile.take care

You must set the photo storage to the memory card from the camera settings. Many of the times clicking photos from phone shows problem if the default storage is set to memory card. See if that makes any difference. If nothing helps you then you can try by resetting it to default factory settings.

bkginfotech Guest

If you will reset your phone by restore factory setting.your phone would lost of Your update sw.after certificate error