Thread: Want suggestion for nice Game Boy colors and games

Want suggestion for nice Game Boy colors and games

Recently I have purchased the games CD’s. I play too many games in the summer vacation. I play the on my PC as well as TV. I have also good game but I do not know the good GBA games. I have seen the GBA games in my neighbor’s house. that's why I like too much this game. That’s why I want to know about the good game boy color and GBA games. I know many people I like the good boy color and GBA games. Please tell me some good game boy color. From where can I get? If you know then please tell me location even sites.

re: Want suggestion for nice Game Boy colors and games

If you are only playing Pokémon, get emerald. It looks similar to sapphire. In the occasion you liked yellow, they made five GBA versions called dark red and leaf green. In the occasion you already own a method that you can play the Mario Platformers on or have a Wii virtual console. I would obtain them on it. I never used Mario Kart on the GBA. I advise you which are Mario, Golden Sun series and Pokémon Emerald etc. and also I advise you if you would love to get more game then lots of site is available the you can search on the Google.

Well, according your problem it is not major crisis. The Castlevania games and I would like to add the Advanced Wars and Fire Emblem series. The first Final Fantasy Tactics could have been a published as fine. I do not know if any of the Phoenix Wright series was lanuched on GBA in the U.S. A. (All three were the first GBA title in Japan) means first three GBA launched in the Japan. But those are also enjoyable. Lots of games are available on game boy color. You can explore the game site on the Google. Then after you will observe there lots of games on GBA and good quality game boy color.

From my point of view I love new version of Pokémon is Pokémon red. I am not a follower of anything past gold because they appear too much boring. But I am familiar about the metroid fusion and in my opinion the best of the GBA series game. And also gun star superheroes and astroboy. I am telling you some more games. You can select the Mario and Luigi Superstar, Pokémon Emerald and Golden Sun series. I have many games but I suggest you that. You should go on the Google and explore the games sites.

Well, I have determined Wario Land 3, Pokemon Emerald, Mario World Advanced 12 (or whatsoever the hell the latest edition of Mario World is called), And Mario Kart Super Circuit Advance thing. Why do all the GBA games have some kind of subtitles? Now I have to stay, I need a Zelda game but do not recognize that I have never played the SNES source to the Past and basically what is better a link to the past or Minis Cap? Because I guess that's why a number people did not say that was because it is a reconstruct.