Thread: Not able to send or receive MMS on NOKIA X3-02

Not able to send or receive MMS on NOKIA X3-02

I recently got a Nokia X3-02 mobile phone as a gift for my eighteen birthday, it just impressed me with its built-in features and, it’s also its specification. I have activated the MMS service on my cell phone, but still there is a problem in sending and receiving MMS. As I am using mobiles for the first time, so I'm just worried about manual configuration as I don’t know how to actually configure it for. I hope that is sure to be someone here helps me overcome the problem.

Re: Not able to send or receive MMS on NOKIA X3-02

First, make sure your provider has enabled MMS to you. Either call service provider and ask them to activate MMS service for you and also ask them to send MMS settings into your phone. You can proceed to configure the MMS offered by your service provider. Make sure all settings are saved. For testing whether MMS is going or not, sends a text message from your cell phone, but chose the media is sending its own number and configured. If this, then it is clear that the MMS settings in your mobile phone is established and is operational.

I am using Idea GPRS connection on my newly purchased NOKIA 7210 supernova. First, I am also facing similar problem with this phone over MMS connection. I am not able to send or receive MMS messages from my mobile phone even more, after saving these settings are sent from my service provider, saving them and tried to access multimedia services. Often I have an error message on screen m every time I tried to send or receive MMS messages, something like: “GPRS not available”.

I have gone through your problem and I think that if you are really unable to send the message then the MMS settings are set to be off. So do one thing go to MMS settings and then see if the sending of MMS is set to automatic, manual, off, and if it is off then make sure you are doing in and if in the same way if still active and is not able to send MMS then you have to make up it as automatic and after setting it to automatic, you would be able to send or receive MMS.

One thing to keep in mind is to check that the setting is stored successfully on your phone. If the settings is not stored then you have to get these settings back and save them properly. After doing this you have to set the settings to default settings. I am sure that this will help solve the problem. There are also limitations to send an MMS and whether they have crossed, you will not receive any chance to send the MMS.

The first thing I want to say is that the problem they are facing in sending and receiving MMS is not due to his mobile, but based on the service they offer is that the provision of services. This occurs if the permits are not given to you then you won’t be able to send or receive MMS, because for the extra services required as well. And if you want to fix the problem here, then only contact the service provider and let them know the problem we are facing.

You can create an MMS message limit on your mobile phone. For example, if you select restricted then when you insert a media file, then you are totally banned. if you select Warning then you are informed before creating a MMS. And the default mode is to be set to unlimited so that you can send or receive MMS. The default mode is automatically and in this mode all MMS are downloaded without prior notice. Go through this, I hope that somehow helps.