Thread: Should I reset Nokia E75 by using *#7370#?

Should I reset Nokia E75 by using *#7370#?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, I did a reset on my Nokia E75 by making use of *#7370# and the applications, call log and contacts haven’t been removed from the cell phone. According to my knowledge, other Nokia devices perform default back to factory default settings by making use of *#7370#. I would like to know whether this is an error. Is there additional manner to bring back Nokia E75 to factory default settings? Friends, do reply and let me know as it is important to me. Thanks in advance for the help.

Re: Should I reset Nokia E75 by using *#7370#?

Hey mate, the thing which you have stated is not an error. Do not think also that way next time. I would like to notify you that the newer Nokia Devices have user data preservation and also maximum of the information remains in a proper way. The only process to clean data is to use the hard reset. Also, along with all the operations, I would imply you to remove the memory card and also perform a back up of your material. Also, do not miss the star button before hash button.

Hey dude, I would like to inform you that in order to Restore factory settings you will be required to dial *# 7780#, it will reset each and every settings to the default and you will without any doubt won’t be losing any information. Also, just be confirmed that you back up your information because you will lose everything of it when you execute option 2 or 3. The default code for each and every operation is 12345. I hope that my piece of information helps you out. Thanks.

Hi. I am fine. I would like to share my part of knowledge on this. In order to Reformat your phone you will have to dial *#7370#. However, this you should execute as a preceding resort, only if no alternative is working for you. Also, in any case, if the mobile phone is unable to display any activity, carry on with hard formatting, turn off your device; hold the 12345 buttons at the same time as pressing the power button. Do follow my instructions. Take Care.

In order to execute hard reset, you will be required to press *, follow it up by 3 and then finally green button .I will like to recommend you, to turn on the phone and do not free those buttons in anticipation of you see the Nokia boot up screen. Once you believe the mobile phone powers up you can then release the power button at the same time as continue pressing all three buttons If, any case, the code does are not perform as expected, you will be required to contact the Nokia customer care for help.

Guys, thank you so much for such wonderful replies. I am really obliged by it. To be very honest, I did not expect such quick replies. You all were so precise in the explanation. I do not have any doubts in my mind now. I have clearly understood the scheme of the things. I will surely take the precautions which were mentioned. You all really made my day. Each and every answer was fruitful to me. I indeed thank you’ll once again. Take Care friends.