Thread: Nokia X6 not getting charged

Nokia X6 not getting charged

I have bought Nokia X6 cell phone on contract with o2 mobiles. I guess it has just been a year I purchased my phone, everything was working fine with it, and there was no problem with it at all. Yesterday when I put my phone on charging, then my phone was not getting charged. I plugged the charger properly and even phone shows charging indicator but it actually doesn’t get charged and finally after some time it turned off and I was not able to turn it on again. So please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Nokia X6 not getting charged

The thing you should do is remove your battery and clean the copper pins of the phone as well as battery. Then insert the battery again into the cell phone and try charging again. If this doesn’t solve your problem then try to test your battery in another phone. If the battery gets charged in another phone then their might be some problem with your phone. If battery doesn’t work in another phone then try to test it using a new battery.

My phone is having a contract with an o2 mobile for duration of two years. A year has been passed and I am left with one year warranty. So I sent my phone to o2 to claim for warranty and solve my mobile issue under warranty, but they returned my phone saying that there is a physical damage on my phone and that hence any problem on the phone cannot be solved due to physical damage. They tell it as beyond economical repair, so please provide me with warranty claiming information so that I can have my phone repaired under warranty.

Your battery is not able to charge because their might some damage to your phone. The charging problem usually happens when your cell phone circuit is damaged, or your charger have passed excessive voltage to your phone due to this your phone’s charging slot stopped functioning. Your phone might have got damaged due to water or any liquid fluid. O2 mobile might have found abovementioned damages and thus your phone is returned to you saying physical damage to it.

I have gone through the above posts and I want to clear the following things. My phone haven’t got any type of the damages, it also haven’t got any scratches on it, nor it has been dropped under water or any type of damage due to liquid fluid fallen over it. My phone had not dropped on the floor by me; I have done lots of care and have used it very properly. When they returned my phone back then they haven’t mentioned what kind of physical damage is on my phone.

I understand your problem and I would recommend you to contact o2 mobile center again. Tell them that my phone have not got any type of physical damage. If they still don’t accept it, then ask them about that damage, i.e. ask them to specify what kind of damage is on your cell phone. If they say a particular damage then make a note of that problem, and ask them to give you in written about the problem, and for that cause warranty cannot be given

As you said I called them and asked about the problem, then they told that your phone is having some circuit problem. Due to some force applied to it, the circuit of the phone has got damaged. Then accordingly I told that phone works with a charged battery, so there is no such issue of circuit board. After this they told me to contact repair dept. of o2 mobiles then there they told that some of the part on circuit has been detached and after telling certain things they told they will call me back. I guess they wont help me out hence I would try to send it to Nokia and solve the issue.