Thread: keyboard lag on Samsung Focus S

keyboard lag on Samsung Focus S

i bought this samsung focus s mobile phone and after buying this phone i perform unlocking task on it. Now i realize that few bugs presents on it. specially when i try to operate this phone in landscape mode, it doesn't work long time. I think this keyboard lag comes on phone after finishing unlocking task on it. what did you say?? please mention your thoughts here related to this issue. i'm waiting for it.

re: keyboard lag on Samsung Focus S

Few times, such issue can be solved using simple process. One of that kind of process is removing mobile battery for 30 seconds. this will be work to fix your complex issue. try to unplug your mobile phone battery for few time slot and after place it in proper position. I hope that this will be work to fix your complex issue. Hope you got positive result on your smartphone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Uchiha View Post
    Few times, such issue can be solved using simple process. One of that kind of process is removing mobile battery for 30 seconds. this will be work to fix your complex issue. try to unplug your mobile phone battery for few time slot and after place it in proper position. I hope that this will be work to fix your complex issue. Hope you got positive result on your smartphone.
    If its not work on your smartphone itss better to perform resetting task on it. for doing this task simply go to Menu->Setting->Phone Setting. Then choose Factory restore option and enter proper code on it. Then reboot your phone and check its performance on your smartphone. I hope that this will be work for you to set all the functions in default manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahalingam View Post
    If its not work on your smartphone itss better to perform resetting task on it. for doing this task simply go to Menu->Setting->Phone Setting. Then choose Factory restore option and enter proper code on it. Then reboot your phone and check its performance on your smartphone. I hope that this will be work for you to set all the functions in default manner.
    Same here - I thing this is an issue. my phone is in warranty period. Then i simply contact Samsung service center. expert do some test on it and finally they reinstall windows phone 7 on it. Finally i got best result on it and it fix my keyboard lag problem.