Thread: Help - Need Bundle Dock for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Help - Need Bundle Dock for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

I stay in UK and recently purchase this Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet. Now i want to get the bundle dock for this tablet. can anybody help me to get this dock bundle. i need any bundle dock that comes with wireless controller. i need this to play games on my Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime tablet. Any suggestion is being helpful for me.thanks.

Re: Help - Need Bundle Dock for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

as per my personal experience, comet helps you to buy this bulde docking station for your tablet. one suitable ASUS Eee PAD BUNDLE 16GB10.1" TABLET + KEYBOARD DOCKING STATION that works comfortably with the tablet. also it is specially designed for the gaming purpose. hence do this task and check result arrives on it. this is well for you to get proper input on your tablet pc.

Re: Help - Need Bundle Dock for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Samaria View Post
    as per my personal experience, comet helps you to buy this bulde docking station for your tablet. one suitable ASUS Eee PAD BUNDLE 16GB10.1" TABLET + KEYBOARD DOCKING STATION that works comfortably with the tablet. also it is specially designed for the gaming purpose. hence do this task and check result arrives on it. this is well for you to get proper input on your tablet pc.
    several Uk vendors also provide such kind of compatible bundle dock for your tablet. you can contact one of them and buy such device. also you found this docking station on your dealers shop. contact your dealer and check that any such kind of docking stations avaialble for your tablet or not. SUch docking station comes arround $150 to $200. Then choose best wireless controller comaptible bundle dock for your tablet.