Thread: Is Asus U41SV available in UK?

Is Asus U41SV available in UK?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, needed some information, hence leaving a thread here. Well, my query is that whether Asus U415V is available in United Kingdom? Also, in addition to it, my question is whether there is a possibility to get 1600x900 screen resolution. I fancy that size. Do help me guys and reply for the above as it is very important to me. Thanks in advance for the replies. Take Care.

Re: Is Asus U41SV available in UK?

Hello mate. I am fine. I would like to bring to your notice relating the availability of the laptop. I am sorry to say, regrettably the Asus U41SV is not sold in the United Kingdom . I have heard somewhere that the 14" sales for each and every brands are very petite , it is an out of favor size in Europe.However, I do know that Micro Anvika will be selling the U31SV or in that case U36SV very soon and also Comet will also be selling the U36SV. You can opt for that if you wish.

Hello dude. I am fine and doing well. I would like to share my knowledge with you related to the discussion which has been going around. I want to tell you that you can purchase the Asus U41SV from the internet from Ebuyer or there is one more option as Amazon. However, I want to tell you that for the time being it is not available but will be available very soon in some time. Hence, if you wish to wait for it, there is no harm else if it urgent you can buy any other if it is very urgent.

Although a superior resolution will be excellent for having more screen real-estate, you can shrink font DPI and icons in order to get additional screen space. I guess you will be able to have nearly as much room on it as on my 24" 1920x1200 monitor. Despite the fact that, I do concur that 1600x900 will be immense .Expectantly there will be an alternative to give full 1920x1080, since other laptops like the HP Envy present that upgrade for only 75$ US.

Hey buddy, I have the same laptop and overall it is amazing, I really like it, however, at this screen resolution, the laptop is nothing but a toy. I know that Lenovo T61p has twice the desktop real estate on a display that is over an inch smaller. Asus U41SV does give the impression to have the horsepower in order to run numerous VMs. However, you are not able to see manifold screens at the identical time without using an external monitor or making use of scrollbars continuously.

Hey mate, was just surfing the internet and came across through your thread. I would like to give my suggestion on this. Basically, the thing is that I owe the same laptop which you have mentioned above. I would like to bring to your notice that it has been creating lots of issues and has made my life hell. Hence, in the process, my advice will be that you should not go for the device. There are so many other options available in the market. Thus, do give second thoughts before selecting any. I hope my knowledge and experience proves useful to you.