Thread: Toshiba Satellite L670 - WiFi connection dropping

Toshiba Satellite L670 - WiFi connection dropping

I am using the Satellite L670 and I have recently purchased it. I am using WIFI regularly in my laptop. Before some days I have installed the windows 7 in my laptop. After that whenever I connect my laptop with WIFI router at that it connects properly but after every 10 to 20 minutes it keeps dropping the connection. Because of that I am not able to do my work properly. I don’t know what is wrong with that but I want to solve this problem as soon as possible. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

Re: Toshiba Satellite L670 - WiFi connection dropping

I have read your Query and I understand your problem as your WIFI is keep dropping the connection. I think you should have to do following things. First disconnect the router from your laptop and then connect it again with your laptop. After doing that start your WIFI again. Now check that you are able to use the WIFI properly or not? If you are facing this problem again then let me know so I can give you the solution according to that. I hope it will solve your problem.

If you are facing this problem after doing above solution then I think you should try to solve this problem by doing these steps. First connect your router with some other router and then use your laptop with that for some time. After doing that connect your laptop with your WIFI router again and make the router configuration again. After doing that use the laptop. Now you will not face this problem again with your laptop. try this idea and let me know what the result is.

I have gone through your problem and if you are still facing the problem with your laptop then I think you can try this solution. First uninstall the WIFI router from your laptop and then restart it. After that insert your laptop driver CD in your laptop. After inserting the cd install the WIFI driver in your laptop. After reinstalling it restart the laptop again. Now check the connection is perfect or not. According to me it will almost solve your problem and you will get the constant connection.

I have read your solution and after that I have also performed all the steps as you have suggested in your post but after trying that solution I didn’t get any solution for my problem. After that I searched the WIFi driver updates and on the internet and I have downloaded that updates for my WIFI router and after that I have install that in my system. After installing that driver all the things are working perfectly with my system. Thank you for all the replies and all the information.