Thread: Unable to display pictures from YCAM webcam in Froyo's browser

Unable to display pictures from YCAM webcam in Froyo's browser

I have HTC desire phone in which I am running the Froyo. Before that I was using the old version software in my HTC desire. But after I have installed Froyo in my HTC desire I am not able to see the pictures from my wireless YCAM webcam in my Froyo browser. I don’t know what to do to solve this problem I really want to solve this problem please help me with this. If anyone have any solution then please tell me what should I do? Thank you in advance.

re: Unable to display pictures from YCAM webcam in Froyo's browser

As you have said in your post that you are not able to see the pictures in your Froyo browser from webcam. I suggest you that if you are using you WIFi connection then first disconnect your device completely from all the connection. After doing that establish the connection again and make sure that all the setting of the WIF are proper. After doing that try to see the pictures in your browser again. I think after doing that you will not face any problem with it.

If you are able to see the pictures in your computer properly then it means your connection with your webcam is proper. That is why I suggest you to don’t do anything with your connection. According to me you must be having some setting in your mobile phone browser regarding this just try to do setting properly again. After doing the setting restart your mobile phone. I hope after doing this you will be able to see the pictures from webcam in your browser. Try this and let me know whether it makes any difference or not?

If you are still not able to watch the pictures in your Froyo browser then I think you should try this to solve your problem. If you have any other mobile with WIFI then connect it with your webcam through WIFI. After that try to see the pictures in that device. If in that device you can see the pictures then there is something wrong with your mobile setting only. I suggest you to go to its official site and search for its perfect setting. May be this trick will help you.

After trying the all possible thing if you are getting the same problem again and again then I think your mobile is not supporting it. As you have said in your post that before upgrading in Froyo you will be able to see the pictures then I think you should switch to old version only. After that you will be able to see the pictures. Hopefully in next upgrade you will not face this problem. You can also try to see the pictures by installing any third party browser in your mobile.

As you have said in your post about switching to old software. I was also thinking and same way. After reading your post I have install the old software in mobile and now all the things are working perfectly on my mobile. Now I am able to see the pictures in my browser. I am not facing any difficulties with that. Now I am using it very easily. Your given ideas and solution really worked for me to solve this problem. I am really thankful to you and your information.