Thread: Virtual Camera Operator for Ice Cream Sandwich

Virtual Camera Operator for Ice Cream Sandwich

This application, or functionality, or whatever you want to call at this time, is able to detect a person speaking in a video that the device is in your record and focus on them. What does that mean? Well this feature was displayed by two persons by talking much talk in front of the camera Motorola XOOM. When one speaks, the camera zooms in on that person with relative ease, then back to who is speaking at the next turn.

Re: Virtual Camera Operator for Ice Cream Sandwich

Again a interesting feature just sometime ago I happened to come across the head recognition software and now I am getting to see the Virtual Camera Operator in the Ice Cream Sandwich. Google’s new operating system certainly promises to be a good one for all the android lovers and I am definitely looking forward for this feature in my phone as well. So looking forward for it. so that’s what I want to say here and thanks for this useful piece of information that you have shared here.

Yes with the virtual camera it will tend to focus on the person who is talking in case if anyone from behind voices out his opinion then the camera will focus on that person, so a good piece of information for all of us. Yes even I have heard about this information from the other websites and yes like you all even I was amazed with the technology that has been introduced in the android. So hope you all like this piece of information.

Its not only you but many of the users like me who are all impressed with such a technology being introduced for the android. Well I am just waiting as if when such feature will be introduced for the current android users so that even I will get to see such features in my tablet as well. So what do you all guys think what could be the result here do anyone have information on the same, please let me know as soon as possible.

I don’t think so it will be introduced so soon you will have to wait for sometime so that you can get it may be till Q3 of this year so that’s a time where we will get to see such feature in the android so hope this was enough for all of you. In case you have any other doubts on this issue then let me know as soon as possible so that i can try and find out some responses for it. it was a descent amount of response generated here.