Thread: Motorola Xoom Honeycomb tablet Apps too small

Motorola Xoom Honeycomb tablet Apps too small

I just got the Motorola Xoom tablet an it contains the Honeycomb Operating system. There are several tablet Applications present in this OS and there is no issue occurred in the system. But when I try to resize the application then I realized that this facility is not present in the Tablet and it doesn’t allow increasing the size of the application. I want to increase the size of the application which is equal to the Tablet screen. If anyone has trouble then please share your own thoughts.

Re: Motorola Xoom Honeycomb tablet Apps too small

I suggest you to use the default method which is present in the setting options. Just go to the setting menu then click on the display setting. It opens the display setting and gives the details of the display. This is just the gives the details of the application setting. Then hit the size of the application options and then click on the large option. It helps to resize the application. This is the inbuilt facility of the tablet and it helps to increase the size of the application.

switchblade327l Guest

I also try this solution but I can’t find out the correct step by step solutions to solve the trouble. Then I read the manual and it helps to understand the basic issue of this trouble. Then I do the step by step process which is present in this tablet and it helps to resize the application. Then the application is to be the fit to the screen size and the content present in this tablet is to be resized. I suggest you to follow the same process.

Normally the options are inbuilt present in the tablet but we need to find out those options. For doing this setting we need to use the manual of the application as well as the OS. Here the OS is to be the Honeycomb and it gives the inbuilt facility to do this operations. It helps to do this similar kind of operations. You can also refer the several articles which is helps to increase the size of the inbuilt application. Then use this content and it helps to solve the trouble.

I suggest you to contact the service provider of the Android Honeycomb. This support staff will helps you to do this kind of task. Normally the inbuilt facility also present which helps to increase the size of the application. But if the facility is not present then you need to contact the expert and they will share own experience to solve this kind of issues. Then try this solutions and it helps to solve the trouble. This is the normally use as the last solution to solve the trouble.