Thread: Update system application in Android 2.2 for eLocity A7

Update system application in Android 2.2 for eLocity A7

Hello, recently I have bought the ELocity A7 tablet and i must tell you the performance of this tablet is to be so good. This provides the high quality. I have purchased this tablet because it contains the Android 2.2 OS, 3-Axies Accelerometer for 3D gaming. Now i want to update the application and i try to do this. Then this tablet gives the message. This is a system application. Do you still want to replace it? i don't know this is the error message or just the alert message. i need some guidance. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Update system application in Android 2.2 for eLocity A7

Hey dude, i think this is just the alert box and it just gives the warning and it helps to recover the data present in the tablet. The alert message is also gives the message of need to recover the data of the system. i think you try to update the system application and hence the tablet will gives the message. This is not the warning or error message. It is just the message and the tablet tells that the updated application is to be the system application.

I have also faced the same kind of message and initially i thinks that this is the error message but the later on i understand that this is just the warning and it describes the backup of the system is to be necessary before doing this operations. Then you need to backup all the important data of the system. This will be helps to avoid the lost of important data on the system. This is just helps the user and user need to understand that message.

Hey dude, I think this is the one of the type of the error message and it could be indicates that the user have not rights to update the system application. But now few of the system application can also provide the opportunity to update the system application. Then you need to check the access permission of the system application. If it is allowed then try to update this application. This is just the one possibility of the system application.

This kind of message indicates that the user needs to take care before doing the update operations. This is just the warning message and the user can be able to avoid such kind of message. But it gives the indication of before doing the system application update operation there is necessary to use the step by step process to do this task. It also indicates that this is the risky operation and there should be possibility that it creates major issue. Then you need to take care before doing the operation.