Thread: Gingerbread’s new application known as Equalizer

Gingerbread’s new application known as Equalizer

I have been using android Smartphone from last 2 months. It is running 2.3.2 Gingerbread. I am quite satisfied with my phone selection. I downloaded many applications in my phone from the android market. Those applications were awesome. I heard about the new release of an Android application called Equalizer. I came to know that this application is free and available to be downloaded from the Android market for those people who are having Gingerbread on their phones. I wanted to have some more information about this application before downloading it. Can you provide me with the information that I need? If yes then please do the needful.

Re: Gingerbread’s new application known as Equalizer

The application named Equalizer is used by many users having Gingerbread on their phones. There are many features of this application. Equalizer allows you to adjust sound effect levels so that you obtain the best out of your Music or Audio coming out of your phone. Equalizer Presets are based on Music Genre or you can quickly make your own custom preset with the 5 band Equalizer controller. It also includes additional Audio Effects support that includes: Bass Booster, Virtualizer and Reverb Presets. I will definitely suggest you to download this application. This application can be very useful for your phone.

I am very grateful to you for giving me information about the equalizer application. After reading your post I find that this application can be very useful for me. Actually I frequently play songs on my cell phones that I like the most. Making changes in the audio effects and then hearing the music will be something new that I should try. With equalizer app I would be able to make the changes I certainly would to do. Before downloading this application I would like to know some of the features of this application. If you are aware about its features then please let me know about it.

Equalizer application is the new app that is introduced my Google especially for android phones that supports Gingerbread in it. There are many features of this application. I have listed most of the features of this application below:
    It includes 10 Stock Presets in it. Other features are as follows:
    * 5 Band-level Equalizer Controller
    * Audio sampler to test your Equalizer settings
    * Bass Booster
    * Virtualizer
    * Reverb Presets
    * Power Mode options to enable/disable effects
    * Beautiful 4x1 Equalizer widget for your home-screen
    * Notification shortcut available for fast access
    * Root is not required

I think Equalizer application is useful for those people who frequently listen to music. This application allows users to modify the music as they want. They can include additional audio effects. As you said that you frequently play the songs that you the most in your cell phone. Using this application you can try some new things and play the songs. The songs can have some enhanced effect in it. You can easily download this application. This application is very useful. I will definitely suggest you to download this application. I think after downloading this application you won’t regret for it.