Thread: Is Android Tablet better than Apple IPad?

Is Android Tablet better than Apple IPad?

I have decided to buy a Tablet in a day or two. I have selected two Tablets from which I need to choose one. But I am confused between these two Tablets. The two Tablets are IPad and Android Tablet. I like IPad; however the high price is a factor that I need to think about. Android tablet is another acceptable replacement in place of IPad. I am not able judge which Tablet I should go for. Which of these Tablets is better? Can you help out in this issue? What is your opinion about this issue and why? Please do the needful about this issue and inform me about it.

Re: Is Android Tablet better than Apple IPad?

Both the Tablets are excellent. It is difficult to select any one from these Tablets. But if you want to have a better one then I would suggest you to buy the Android Tablet. There are many reasons for it. Android tablet has many features such as 7 inch touch screen, Wi-Fi connection, Google Android Market, Google Android 2.1operating system, 3D graphics acceleration / Gravity Sensor GAME, ARM 11 high-performance processor all these are my reasons to choose this device. The main feature of this Android Tablet is that it supports 1080P Full HD video playback while Apple IPad does not. These are the various reasons I choose Android tablet over Apple IPad.

After reading your post I came to know about your issue. Your issue is quite completed. Both the Tablets are having outstanding features. It is difficult to choose any one from the two phones. If I had to make the decision then I would have selected Android tablet. There are several reasons for this. Android OS is the new thing that has come up in the market and Android tablet is the newly launched Tablet. IPad is an excellent Tablet but it very costly. As I like to have newly technology with reasonable price. IPad is costlier than Android Tablet and Android Tablet provides much more features than IPad. So in this case my selection will definitely be Android Tablet.

With the launch of many Tablets, there is a tough competition between different companies. For selection between the Tablets that you have specified is really complicated. My preference between the two Tablets would be Android Tablet. The reason for this is the countless application it supports on Google Android Market. Other reason for this Tablet would be update speed. The update speed of Android OS is much faster than Apple’s IPad and it adds more functional improvement. These are the reasons behind my selection for Android Tablet.

Apple’s IPad and Android Tablet both have many excellent features. But selecting one from this totally depends upon the user who will be using it. If the user is more familiar with the IPad then he will definitely go for IPad. That user will find Android Tablet difficult to operate. But if the user is new to both the Tablet then I would definitely suggest going for Android Tablet instead of Apple IPad. Because Android is the new technology that has come up in the market and user will surely like to operate it without any issue.