Thread: Honeycomb 3.0 looks different on the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Honeycomb 3.0 looks different on the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Hello, last month I have purchased the Motorola Xoom Tablet phone and Android Honeycomb 3.0 operating system presents on this Tablet PC. Now I have seen the design of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Tablet PC and i really attract its design. It also holds the Android 3.0 operating system but the display and the design presents is to be different. i don't know the reason behind that but I need to get the basic reason behind this and it helps me to improve the performance of the current Xoom tablet. Any help will be appreciates.......

Re: Honeycomb 3.0 looks different on the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

I think the setting of the Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 tablet PC is different and hence it could be affects the performance of the OS. I suggest you to change the setting of the Motorola Xoom operating system and it helps you to increase the performance of the operating system. The internal setting of the tablet pc will helps to improve the performance of the system. Then I suggest you to use this solution and it helps to solve the trouble.

Re: Honeycomb 3.0 looks different on the Motorola Xoom and the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

The operating system has to be holds the different driver for the different hardware and this is to be impacts the performance of its own operating system. It means the OS is to be contains the different driver for the different hardware and hence the performance of this OS is to be different on dissimilar Tablet PC. There is no special kind of treatment available over here but this is just the inbuilt conditions and the user cannot do anything on this.

Sometimes the resolution of the tablet pc will be helpful to solve the trouble. This will be helps to solve the trouble. The resolution of the two tablets PC is different and this is to be impacts the performance. Then i suggest you to set the similar resolution and it helps you to improve the looks of the Honeycomb 3.0 in the Motorola Xoom. It helps to improve the performance and the tablet PC gives better performance.

Samsung have provided the inbuilt software which helps to improve the default looks of the tablet PC. Especially the Tochwiz 4.0 software is provides the facility to increase the visuality of the tablet PC and hence i recommended use the touch wiz 4.0 software in the Motorola Xoom software. This software will be helps to improve the performance of the Android Honeycomb 3.0 operating system. Then use this solution and it helps to solve the trouble.

There is much software present in the market which is helpful to increase the display performance of the Tablet PC. Then i recommended you to download this kind of software and it helps you to improve the display performance. This kind of software is specially designed for the specific tablet pc and it helps to improve the looks and design quality of only this kind of software. Then you need to download and install this software onto the system.

I also use the same solution and I must tell you that this is the best way to improve the quality of the tablet pc. This is to be the special kind of software. I had use the Touchwiz 4.0 and download and install it onto the system. Then I must suggest you to download this software and then install this onto the system. So, this is the best way to increase the productivity of the tablet pc. This is to be helps to be the best solutions and it helps for the performance improvement.