Thread: How to upgrade Google Nexus S to Android 3.0

How to upgrade Google Nexus S to Android 3.0

Hello Friend, recently I have purchase the latest Google Nexus S Smartphone and the Android 2.3.4 version OS. The other configuration of this Smartphone is to be 1GHZ CPU, USB 2.0 and the 512MB RAM. This Smartphone also contains the 16384MB internal storage memory. Now I want to upgrade this OS of the cell phone and I think the latest version of the android OS is to be present. Then if anyone having knowledge about it then please share your own thoughts. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: How to upgrade Google Nexus S to Android 3.0

The Android 3.0 is to be the latest version of the cell phone OS and it contains lots of extra facility such as larger screen sizes, particularly tablets. The multitasking, rich notification, home screen customization feature also present in this Smartphone. Then I must tell you that you need to update this OS in your system. You can use the inbuilt option of the system. It helps you to update the OS of the phone. Then do this and then you find out real performance.

Before doing update operations you need to backup your information. This information should be contains the contacts list, text messages and source of the installed applications. The main reason behind that is to be the data present in the phone will be lost when the installation finishes. This is just the possible condition. Then you should be tried to update this OS. The step by step process is presents in the manual and it helps to update the OS of the system.

For doing the update operations of the Android OS 3.0 version you need to first install the ROMs manager then install the clockwork mod recovery. Then connect the phone to the internet and then download "hc_NS_test-8.1.zip" file. Then reboot the phone and backup the data. Then you need to extract the zip file and install it into the phone. it helps you to update the OS of the phone. so, just follow this process and it helps you to update the OS of the cell phone.

I think the Google have already provided this kind of upgrade setup file of the OS and it helps to update the OS. I have search lot of concepts related to the Android 3.0 and i found that the setup file is easily present on the Google and user can download it into the phone. Then we need to just run this file on the phone and then the new version of the OS is to be installated on the phone. Hence just do the same process and it helps to solve the trouble.

I also want to update the OS of the phone. i have purchased this hone in the last month. Then I am really satisfied with its performance and mw i want to update this OS of the phone. i read so many articles and then i realized that this android 3.0 is to be latest version of the OS and it provide the so many advanced feature. I want to update this feature. Then i think the manual will be help full to upgrade the OS. i have not find out the manual of the OS but if i found it then i will inform you the step by step process.

There are so many updated setup file present in the internet. This is the setup file of the Android OS and we need to take care before download and install it in to the system. I suggest you to use the firewall security policy for downloading the setup file of the OSA. This helps to download securely. Then you need to backup the data of the phone. it helps to recover the data if the data is lost in the update process. Then remind this thoughts and it will helps you to update the OS securely.