Thread: Chromebook gives a Aw Snap Message

Chromebook gives a Aw Snap Message

I hope you all have read the title properly and I am sure you have got a hint of the problem that I am facing right now, so guys tell me what’s the problem here can you all give me some solutions for the same, every time I visit a webpage it is giving me a Aw Snap Message now why is that so? I have never ever encountered such kind of problem, so can you all guess why is it giving such type of strange message to me please help me here.

Re: Chromebook gives a Aw Snap Message

Well that message appears if your webpage crashes unexpectedly and there is a simple solution for the same so try reloading the webpage for it and you will get the page again. If you want just close the chrome browser and then start again, may be that will solve the problem for you. Actually I was a bit surprised when you said that you have never heard of that message anytime it does appear when the webpage crashes, so as of now try with the suggestions that I have given you here and I am sure it will work out for you.

See if you are facing some problem with the browser then I would recommend you a link to have a look at Google Chrome unable to find and load the requested webpage in Chromebook in that link you will get the necessary information that you were looking for I think in that solutions are given to tackle various network issue which can be one factor for this problem. So that’s what I am trying to say here, carry out the steps that is been given there I hope it helps you in such situation.

Thanks guys for the solution that you all have given see you have asked me to reload the webpage I have done that and for every webpage it is giving me the same message yes as expectedly I did reload the webpage but still I was getting the same message again for all the webpages that I entered. So what is the other alternate solution that I should give a try yes you have given me the link I will surely have a look at it but till then if you have some other solutions for me then please do recommend it.

If the same message is getting displayed again and again then what you have to do is try and look out for some extensions which is causing such a problem for you. So what you have to do is disable each and every extension that you have added in the browser one by one and believe me it will surely help you in the process, so that is what I think would be the perfect solution for you, try working on the same and let me know if everything is sorted out or not.

Hey thanks for the same I have tried your solution and it worked for me so thanks a lot for all your efforts that you have put in to solve the issue well i was not really knowing about that and you gave me some apt information on that so thanks a ton for all the help since chromebook is new so i was not expecting solutions from you all. Anyways you all did give me some good solutions so thanks for that.