Thread: Google Chrome unable to find and load the requested webpage in Chromebook

Google Chrome unable to find and load the requested webpage in Chromebook

Yes guys this is been a big headache for me. Since the requested webpage is not at all getting processed and in turn it is giving me a error message saying that This webpage is not available this is the problem from the past 24 hours I really don’t know what is the problem here because I have checked the network settings page and it has not shown me any problem so where is the issue is it with the browser or the notebook itself?

Re: Google Chrome unable to find and load the requested webpage in Chromebook

Have you checked the url of the webpage that you are talking about make sure that you are putting a perfect url in the address bar since if you are putting up a wrong url then it will not display you any results so it is always advisable to check about the url of the webpage also I would advice you to check if the same webpage is getting opened up in the different computer, if it is not getting opened up then there might be some temporary problem with the website itself and hence you will have to wait for that, so hope you all have got the perfect solutions for the problem.

Ye i have checked that and please I know that if it was a problem with one webpage then I can understand that but now it is problem with all the webpages, yes I have checked with my neighbors system and the webpages are getting opened up it is not getting opened up only in my case only so tell me what can be the issue here please give me some other solutions appreciate that you all gave some good help for me, so thanks for that.

Ok to solve the problem make sure you clear out the cookies below are some simple steps to clear out the cookies in your chrome.
    - First Click on the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
    - Now after having done that Select Settings.
    - Now you will find the Under the Hood tab, click on it.
    - Then Click on the Content settings in the "Privacy" section.
    - The Content Settings dialog will appears, inside it click on the Cookies tab.
    - Finally you have to Click on the Show cookies and other site data and then select Remove all.

See there can be a case where your browser might be allowed to access pages through a web proxy. So you will have to ensure that you have to make some proxy settings for the browser, so for making some changes follow the steps
    1. In the first step you will have to Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
    2. Now under that Select Settings and then click the Under the Hood tab.
    3. You will get to see Change proxy settings in the Network section click on that.
    4. Now a dialog box will appear in front of you to configure your proxy settings. If you're unsure with what the settings should be, select "Direct Internet connection."
    So try working on the solutions that I have given it will definitely help you.

Guys you all are great let me first tell you all that see it has really helped me a lot so thanks for all the solution that you have given me well the actual changes had to be made In the proxy setting s and you all gave me the exact solution for the problem so i was very much happy after i received some good response for the problem so thanks a lot ok. so appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for me.