Thread: Pro/Con to remove the battery when on main power

Pro/Con to remove the battery when on main power

Hello friend, all of we have knows that without connecting the battery there is no issue occurred when power supply directly connected to the laptop. But i don’t know the brief concept of this issue and hence I decides to collect some reviews of this concept. If anyone having the knowledge about this issue then please mention your own thoughts. It will be helpful to get the complete advantage and the disadvantage of this concept. Any type of help will be appreciates.

re: Pro/Con to remove the battery when on main power

If you ask my opinion then I must tell that this is not right to use the power supply directly to the laptop without using the battery. The main reason behind this is to be the laptop is specially designed for the providing the continuous power supply. Then battery of the laptop will be allowing this facility to provide the continuous power supply. if we connect power supply directly to the laptop and if within few time slot the power is cute abnormally then there could be possibility that the internal parts of the laptop is to be damaged. So, I think this is the main disadvantage of the issue.

I also appreciate your thoughts that this is not right to directly connect the power supply to the laptop without battery. This could be possible that the internal circuit of the system is to be damaged. Normally this is to be happens and then we faced the motherboard damaged or any other hardware devices crashed issue. So, I think this is the one of the not best way to directly provide the power supply to the laptop. I think all of person who read this thread must be understand the real issue behind this issue.

I want to add some extra point in this concept. We always connect the battery and hence sometime the battery should be needing rest. That is the battery is always connected to the laptop and also it connects to the external power supply. Then there could be possibility that the battery is to be overcharged and hence we need to disconnect this battery. It help full to avoid the overcharging issue. Then I thin this issue is not the disadvantage and it actually the advantage of the laptop.

Sometimes there is necessary to complete discharge the laptop battery. Then the laptop needs some power supply so this external power supply will help us to solve the trouble. This external power supply facility is providing by this reason. So, this is not the pros or cons. this is just the inbuilt facility of the laptop. In this the laptop battery need some rest and in the same time laptop want power supply. I thing this is good facility of the system.

If you ask me then i must tell you that this is help to keep the laptop battery healthy. See, the battery is to be continuously providing the power supply and hence we need to sometimes disconnect this laptop battery. This is to be healthy for the battery. It helps to improve the performance of this battery. I have never seen any kind of major issues when the external power supply directly connects to the laptop. So, I think this is not the major issues. It is just common facility of the laptop.

Re: Pro/Con to remove the battery when on main power

Hey dude, I have somewhere that the laptop battery should be need to re-attach the battery in every three months. This is most helpful to improve the performance of the system. This kind of facility will be improves the performance of the laptop and it helps to improve the battery life. Some articles also mention that there is necessary to discharge the complete battery backup. Then I think this is the advantage of the laptop and hence it helps to solve the trouble.