Thread: Chromebook’s battery not getting charged

Chromebook’s battery not getting charged

Guys I have just brought this notebook and within few hours of the usage of the notebook the battery has stopped working. So I kept charging the battery and then started using the laptop, so what I realized that the battery was not getting charged how mean? So can you all suggest me some solutions on what should I do to see if the battery is totally gone or not. Please do suggest me something as this is really getting very frustrating for me.

Re: Chromebook’s battery not getting charged

The solution for you is that to get it replaced as soon as possible, so I think that would be a worth option considering the current situation in which you are in, in my opinion the battery of the notebook is gone and hence it will be a better option to get it replaced as soon as possible. Just check out for the nearest service center near your location and get it replaced. So work on it and let me know if you are able to get something out of it.

See have you checked the power adapter properly if not then make sure that you check it properly. What I am saying is that it is very necessary to check the indicator light if it is getting charged or not, see if the indicator light is not on then it is of no use charging the battery of the notebook. So you will have to make sure that you make use of that, so do have a look about it. Remove the battery and place it again the laptop and then start with the charging, do try these steps and then only go ahead with the charging of the laptop.

Yes I completely agree with the above user, see if you are not able to get something out of it then make sure that you have a talk with the Google support staff about this issue visit their forums and report the problem to them that can be a effective solution for you, so go head and have a talk with them about the issue and let me know if they are able to advice you something on the issue. so that’s what you have to make sure of and let us know if you have got some inroads for your problem.

Hey thanks I was not knowing that I checked the adapter properly actually I had kept it for charging but the indicator light was not on and I did not notice that now after reading your posts I realized that so I took a note of that and hence made sure that I kept the adapter properly, so thanks for all your suggestions. I appreciate that you made me realize my common mistake in this situation, so thanks a lot for that.