Thread: How to install software and device drivers in Chromebook?

How to install software and device drivers in Chromebook?

I am very curious to know about these as we all know that chrome operating system is a operating system designed by the Google for the web purpose and hence I need to know how to install the device and the drivers for the notebook or there is no need to install drivers in it. Just a question that I would like to ask it with you all? So as such I am not having a good information on this chromebook so it will be better if you can give me more information on that so please do reply as soon as possible.

Re: How to install software and device drivers in Chromebook?

No you cannot sue any type of drivers in it if any of your hardware such as printer, keyboard, or another device that asks you to install the drivers for the usage then make sure that you do not use them because chromebook do not allow the usage of drivers in it now if you are wondering what to do if I have to print some document then you will have to make use of the Google cloud print service that will give you the service of printing. So that’s a method for you go ahead and work on the solutions that I have given here.

So what is the alternative for using the desktop software in the notebook, well Google people must have thought of some alternatives for the desktop software, so tell m is there any such thing that google have thought of if yes then do let me know about it as I am really waiting for some solutions from your side, so do reply fast ok I am waiting for your response. Also if possible do let me know the release date of the chromebook as well, it will be great to hear about that also.

Yes of course Google has thought of such alternatives and the best alternative for that is making use of applications these days website are very well aware of the applications and are capable of dynamic functionality so they will perform the task of desktop software in it, with that applications you will be able to do various tasks such as create documents, edit photos, and listen to music, without having to install complicated software. So hope you have got the information that you were looking for and also the release date of Google chromebooks is 15th june.

Thanks for the advice that you all have given here and i am very much happy with the response that I have got here since the chromebook is really a favorite topic these days and hence I thought of starting the topic here only. So thanks for the efforts that you have taken to solve the issue for me, so appreciate that. thanks a lot guys you have saved my day and its time to move on with the chromebook.