Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc getting rebooted on its own

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc getting rebooted on its own

The title says it all, Its been only two weeks since I had brought this phone and it has started giving me problems well the problem is that the phone has started rebooting on its own, so that’s what the problem is , a few days ago I had connected my phone and the phone prompted me to install the PC Companion, so it did not auto run so that’s why I installed it manually and then after that I plugged off my phone via. Right click option in the safely remove hardware and then after that the screen got blank. The phone continuously gets rebooted after that, so what methods should I take to get me out of this problem, please do reply ok.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc getting rebooted on its own

I will advice you to update your phone as soon as possible because that will be perfect for you. So I think that’s a suggestion that you can give a try, so work on that well one more thing that I would like to add here is that scan your phone with the latest antivirus by plugging it with the system sometimes a possibility of virus will lead you to problems like these, so that’s why it is very much important to scan your phone as well as keep your phone updated so first try out these suggestions and let me know whether the suggestions worked or not.

Have you checked the battery of the phone if not then I would advise you to have a check about that because there are many problems that has been reported of the battery, so that’s why I am asking you to have a check with the battery. Check your battery performance and see at what rate it is getting drained. Also one more thing that I would like to add here is that do remove your battery and perform a soft reset operation and check whether it gives you some result or not.

I am afraid that your phone might be overheating and hence it is getting rebooted on its own, so that’s what I am trying to say here. There are good applications available in android store to measure the temperature of your phone and hence you must have a check at the temperature of your phone, may be overheating can be a cause in the phone getting rebooted on its own. So slow down the performance of the phone and also remove the unwanted applications it will be helpful.

I would advice you all to show your phone to the nearest service centre of Sony Ericsson may be they would assist you in the problem. See such type of problems can be best solved if we have a actual look at the phone, so the persons available there can give you some good solutions by having a look at it. that’s an last option that you must try in case if none of the above solutions are working for you, so I hope you have got the suggestion that I have made here.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I will be showing my phone to the nearest service center and see to it that it does get worked on. I will also have a look at your suggestions and try them one by one. Appreciate your efforts for solving out the issue for me so appreciate a lot that you did co opearte in for the suggestions and gave me some useful advice that i should try, so thanks a ton for that.