Thread: Huawei Ascend is restarting

Huawei Ascend is restarting

Well i am having Huawei Ascend from past couple of days. From yesterday night the phone of mine is restarting randomly. I don’t know why such annoying problem is occurring on the phone of mine. I have searched on the Google to get the solution but there is nothing relevant which I can have to solve the matter of mine. Please let me know if you are aware of anything to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a ;lot in advance.

Re: Huawei Ascend is restarting

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should perform a soft reset on the hand set of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should switch off the phone and remove the battery for couple of minute and then you should reinsert the same on the phone of yours. after inserting the battery you should start the phone and see whether you are getting the above mentioned issue on the Huawei Ascend.

If hard reset is not working for you then I am suggesting that you should go for Hard reset and see whether it is making any difference in the situation. Hard reset would wipe the entire phone memory so you should backup the data of the phone memory before performing hard reset.
    • From the home screen go for Menu and then go for Settings and then go for Privacy.
    • Now search for Factory Data Reset and then select Reset Phone.
    • Enter the password of yours if prompted and select Erase everything.
    • Once the process gets completed your phone would restart. And restore the backup on the phone memory.

I am suggesting that you need to do firmware upgrade on the phone of yours. you should download the update version of the firmware from the official website. you should unzip and extract the folder on the computer of yours. now you should connect the computer of yours through USB cable and place the file on the memory card. After fishing with the upgrading process your hand set would reboot. Also you should perform the backup before doing the firmware upgrade and restore the same after doing the firmware upgrade.

I am doubting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is associated with the battery of the phone. So you should get another battery from the friend of yours who is having the same handset like you. You place the battery and see whether you are having an issue. If you are not having an issue then I am sure that the battery was the root cause of the problem. So you can get new battery from the official dealer shop and use the same.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to hardware issue. So I am suggesting that you should visit the official service center and claim for the service warranty. You should backup the data from the phone memory before visiting the service center. Make sure that the device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise you will void the service warranty.