Thread: Head Recognition Software with Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich

Head Recognition Software with Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich

This technology can detect the head, not just the face, recognizing not only in your head is, but we are looking for. This technology works on the GPU, is now that it will work at 500 frames per second too fast! This technology is demonstrated by a person in a video showing a white tablet with various objects on it appear on the screen of a Motorola XOOM tablet in motion, well I loved that video and hence I advice you all to have a look at such interesting technology you will definitely like it.

Re: Head Recognition Software with Google’s Ice Cream Sandwich

Wow that’s something interesting that you are sharing it with us, well I was not aware of such technology and hence thanks for giving me that technology well that technology would be something which I would call out of this world, by reading the description in which you have specified here it appears that the technology will detect where we are looking and also where our head is positioned. It is really amazing looking forward to see such technology in my phone as well.

Well even I haven’t heard of such technology and hence I was amazed to hear about that lets hope that the google people will be integrating this technology in or cell phones as well, so lets hope that they do it as soon as possible, I want to know if such feature is available for my android 2,2 operating system? just a curious question from my side for you all so I think you will not matter answering out the question for me, so please do reply.

Well as such this technology has not been implemented yet for a larger scale and hence I would say that wait for some time and lets see if the Google people will be bringing this update as soon as possible, so the answer for you is just wait and watch for some time and let the appropriate time come and then enjoy that feature with your phone as well. So I hope I have given you the required information in case you need to know more than please do post in here.

It is nice that this topic did get some descent amount of response from all and I am expecting more such response from anyone so please do keep the suggestions flowing in and I am hoping that more such good number of responses generate here. So guys do keep them flowing and i am hoping that it does add some good content to this website for others to have a look at it. So thats what i was trying to say here.