Thread: Do i need to buy mobile with data plan from ebay ?

Do i need to buy mobile with data plan from ebay ?

I am looking to purchase HTC HD 7 through eBay. I want to know whether it is compulsory to purchase the data plan. Personally I am not looking to get the one. I am just using for the SMS, Calling and SMS. So let me know about the speculation of yours on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Do i need to buy mobile with data plan from ebay ?

Well looking at the situation I am stating that you did not require to purchase the data plan if you are buying the device through eBay. It is totally dependent on the requirement of yours. No one can force to customer by anything. Also you need to see that you have purchased the device unlock if you are having the unlocked device then I am sure that you did not require to purchase any data plan from the eBay.

The answer of the above mentioned question is totally dependent on the rules of the carrier which you are supposed to use. Also you should see that how they are treating your mobile phone. If you are supposed to use T-Mobile and then they might apply the rules on the device it did not make any difference how you have acquired from? So far there is no definite answer in this particular situation because the policy might vary from network provider to network provider. So you should contact the desire network provider for this particular matter.

Well I let you know that you need to get a data plan if your phone is locked with the network service provider T-Mobile. Personally I have purchased a unlocked HTC HD7 from the eBay and I have given to my dad. So I am suggesting that you should purchase a unlocked device than that getting a device which is having carrier restriction. According to experience of mine you should get a unlocked devices which will let you lots of flexibility. So consider the point of mine before purchasing the device.

I recommend that you should get a Data plan whenever you are looking to purchase the Smartphone. Well I have found that you can have the cheapest data plan form the either Sprint or T-Mobile. But I am also agree with the thing which is mentioned in the previous post. You should get the unlocked handset and get the desire data plan if you needed. I am hoping that the points which are discussed over here would be helpful to you.