Thread: Is gingerbread update available for Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini?

Is gingerbread update available for Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini?

Guys I need to know this well I am very much curious to know that is there a gingerbread update available for Sony ericsson Xperia x10 mini, if there is so then do let me know about it as I am very much excited to know about that so please do reply ok, now in case if the update is ready then will I be able to transfer all my applications to the SD card? I need to know about all these basics information which I think you all will inform me, so do reply fast I am waiting.

Re: Is gingerbread update available for Sony Ericsson Xperia x10 mini?

Well let me inform you all that the update for Xperia x10 will be available in June and so that’s what I want to say here the update is not yet available for Xperia X10 mini. So stop worrying about the update it will not be available for Xperia X10 mini. So I hope you have got the necessary information that you were looking for. In case if you have any doubt then you must visit the official website of Sony Ericsson and you will get the required information there itself. so I hope this much is enough for you.

Ok, then why is that thing happening? Well we here are talking about the update of Xperia X10 mini and you are saying that an update will be made available for the Xperia x10 so then why the update is not available for the Xperia X10 mini why such a partiality between the cell phones I need to know these? So any of you all who want to answer out my question then please do reply to me as I am really waiting for your response.

As such it is all upon the technical people to answer such type of queries. We here do not make such type of decisions for the company. So if you have any query then do make sure that you ask these question to the Sony ericsson people regarding this matter and so that’s what I am trying to explain it to you. So I hope you have got the point that I am trying to say here, hope you have got everything perfect, so all the best.

Ok thanks for informing me about the same. so happy that you all did gave information on that I am sorry for the rude behavior that I have showed it to you, so do not feel bad about that. As such I was thinking that the gingerbread update will be available for the Xperia X10 mini, so as of now it so not getting updated then what we can do. Anyways thanks a lot for all your suggestions.