Thread: suitable laptop with valid configuration.

suitable laptop with valid configuration.

I want to know about a suitable laptop with valid configuration. I am a student. I will use this laptop for my education. Because I am a computer science branch’s student. I’ll run some heavy software on this laptop. My main software is visual studio 2008 and Microsoft SQL server 2008. And I want to use some heavy visual games. I like to play games in free time. That’s why I want this laptop. I hope you will help me very soon. My friend also interested to know about this.

Re: suitable laptop with valid configuration.

I will suggest you for Sony because I think Sony is a good brand as well as it has good configuration. It is suitable for you. Because Sony VGN-CR343 is very good modal in Sony. It provides with Intel core 2 Duo 1.80 T5670, 1 GB, 200GB HDD, 14.1’’. And also it provides Bright Screen, good camera quality and also with Bluetooth. It supports almost all applications. In size it is really very -very cute. If you choose big screen enable laptop then it not much portable. Big screen is look very good only in desktop. I have told you my view now depend on you what you purchase.

I want to know very important things to you. What is your budget? I am telling you about the Lenovo- idea Pad Y510 775869Q. This is a best laptop for you. Its price is Rs.51, 470/- . Its configuration is amazing. It provides Intel 1.83 GHz core 2 duo processor, 2 GB RAM. Its upgraded version is 4GB RAM 250 GB hard disk and also DVD writer and 15.4-inch display with good resolution. It is also has good Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100 video card, integrated modem, sound card, Wi-Fi and also inbuilt camera. This laptop provides with windows 7 operating system.

I had purchased Dell inspiron 15 last month. It’s really a good laptop. This laptop is loaded with windows seven. I bought this laptop from the from a Mall. Its cost is 36ooo/-. I think it is suitable for you. It has good configuration. You can play the heavy games in this laptop. I don’t know about the visual studio, how much space does it takes? I am sure that it will fulfill your requirement. This is very interesting thing with this laptop. It provides mobile service means it provides mobile service center. If you want to purchase it. Then without hesitation you can purchase it.