Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 was shown on Google I/O

Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 was shown on Google I/O

A news just catches my interest showing me up that Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is showed up an conference conducted by Google. I want know about the tab what it offers and what are the features of the same. I had gone through the knows which showed out some kind of special features on the tab like Music Beta. It comes with many kind of features. All what you can do more here is compare the features of this with others to get new info on it.

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 was shown on Google I/O

At the start of Google I / O, some 5000 Samsung Galaxy Tab 1.10 special edition tablets were offered to people in the room. As you were expected, these will be delivered in Android 3.0, carrying a dual-core processor at 1 GHz (Samsung does not specify whether it is a model house or NVIDIA Tegra 2) and will be available in 16 / 32 / 64 GB with or without modem 4G. There is still some thing missing related to price and other offers on the same.

I go info on Galaxy Tab 8.9. This was also a part of the same and I will like you provide information on the features of the tablet pc. The first is that it comes with Android 3.0 which is also knows as Honeycomb. The tablet pc has 8.9" display which proves resolution of 1280x800. And the same is build on the PLS technology. It is equipped with Dual-core processor @ 1 GHz. This is optimum to give you a better performance. The storage support for the same are 16, 32 and 64 GB. You can use an MicroSD of around 32GB in the tablet pc.

That was quiet a better info on Galaxy Tab 8.9. But I was looking a more info over the Samsung Galaxy Tab 1.10. I am not sure what new you will get in the same, but there will really be some kind of output on the same. I found there might be some a 3 megapixel output on the same and this might does not matter on higher version also. The older one 8.9 gives you two camera, blue-tooth and wifi support. All might be as same as what can be new in this.

You are to some extent right for the same. There is definitely an additional support provided on the same. You will get the same Android 3.0 on it with a better screen in this. You get an 10.1" screen on it. This the only difference what you can see above both models. Same kind of storage device offers you an 16,32 and 64 gb support on the tablet pc. You will also get the same 2 camera which offers a 3 and 2 megapixel towards front and back.

I thought there might be some better approach for that but Google just showed up support for Android 3.0. It is also not be correct to say that this tables has same features and support what others have. No, definitely Android 3.0 is much better and proper output on the tablet. You get more on the same. Today's tablets are equipped with Ambient light sensor and Bluetooth. Today what matters here is the battery support on the same.