Thread: Internet not working in SAMSUNG Galaxy S (android) Using Vodafone Connection

Internet not working in SAMSUNG Galaxy S (android) Using Vodafone Connection

I have purchased a brand new latest SAMSUNG Galaxy S (android) phone, which is a much featured phone. This phone many applications in it. There are many new functions in this phone. It supports all types of games and applications. It has a lot of in built capacity, to store many things. It stores upto ten thousands of applications. I want to access internet in my phone, to chat with my friends, and to access my mails. But, the problem is that, my phone is not supporting internet access on it. So what solution I can get?

Re: Internet not working in SAMSUNG Galaxy S (android) Using Vodafone Connection

The latest SAMSUNG Galaxy S (android) has a lot of features. The world is in our hand. It is very easy to do every work, as it has a lot of features. You have many in built internet applications in it, so it is very much easier to access mails and chat with the friends. But, there must be some problem in your Vodafone sim card only. This is the main reason that you are failing, to have an internet connection in your cell phone. As you have all the internet options, and your net is not working, so there is a problem in your sim card.

Re: Internet not working in SAMSUNG Galaxy S (android) Using Vodafone Connection

The another solution of this thing is that, you must be having some network problem in your place. So, due to changes in network, it fails to connect, to the internet. Network must not be proper at your place, so there must be a problem of connecting to the internet. U have to do something, regarding your network issue. As the network decreases in your mobile phone, there must be a connection problem in your phone.

As u said, that your cell phone has lots of applications in your phone. As you said, that your cell phone have in built internet applications, you don’t have internet settings in your cell phone. You have to visit your nearest Vodafone gallery, and you have to take internet settings in your phone. They will take your cell phone, connect it with USB data cable wire, and then they will download internet settings, and provide you in your cell phone.

If Vodafone service center refuses to provide you with the internet settings, you download it yourself. You just have to visit the web site of Vodafone services, and then connect your cell phone with your PC, with the USB cable, and download internet settings to your cell phone. If not found, then search on internet about internet settings , and you will get a lot of options to download the settings of your SAMSUNG Galaxy S (android).

Thank you for your genuine reply. The last solution of this problem is, call your Vodafone services, and talk with the customer care executive, and request them to send internet settings to your cell phone. If they refuse for this, you should visit Vodafone customer care center, and tell them your cell phone model number, and tell them to provide you with internet settings. They will provide you with the internet settings, and then you can use internet in your cell phone easily.