Thread: HP Dv6z-3100 Backlight not working

HP Dv6z-3100 Backlight not working

Hello everyone I am with HP dv6z-3100 in the company of the 6 GB DDR3 RAM. And for my laptop I am with 500 GB hard disk. And for my appropriate graphic I am with Radeon HD 5650 graphics card which is of 1 GB ddr3. And within this I installed windows 7x64 on top of my laptop. And I am having trouble with the backlight of my laptop. I try to look for regarding this on Google however I was not able to uncover this issue with any answer. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: HP Dv6z-3100 Backlight not working

Hello guys I am having similar kind of problem with my system. I've been having some problems through the backlight resting on my laptop will not turn subsequent to exiting the sleep mode or hibernation. The backlight itself is very well, not at all had any difficulty with it at what time the computer is running or exit standby mode within Ubuntu. It is only when it comes to sleep or hibernation or too late (it can sometimes take several minutes to arrive) or will not turn until you restart the machine.

Hello guys I search about this on internet and I have performed system reboot twice for the reason that of this (using dissimilar drivers each time), I've attempt using dissimilar anti viruses, however I've come up small on what's causing this difficulty. The ATI driver that is on top of windows update also has this difficulty. Do you have any other solution on it? Please help me I am out of ideas now. After doing lot of things I am still not able to solve this issue. Please help me.

Hello guys some day before I was facing similar kind of difficulty with my laptop. But I am using hp pavilion dm4 and according to my experience it’s a driver issue. When I was facing this problem, at that time issue was related with the drivers. It fails through the majority up to date ATI drivers, and older ones, nevertheless I do not appearance this difficulty at what time the VESA the one that works through every graphics cards if no driver is installed or else drivers installed nevertheless.

Hello thank you for your reply. Is there any technique to "reset" the graphics driver? I am able to deal through the introduction of a command at the command prompt to download only / to load the driver if the backlight goes again. It's faster to reboot. Is it a common problem with HP laptops? I did a little searching and came up with nothing so I suppose it could be just me. Does somebody have a work around for this problem you can imagine? Any input on this would be greatly appreciated.

Hello you problem is so weird. But I search about your problem and according to my knowledge and experience. If it just takes place at what time the ATI drivers are installed, it would undoubtedly point within that direction. I come across on the HP site and did observe a number of problems regarding backlight trouble even though not purposely this one. So I think it’s a driver related issue. Try to make use of most up to date drivers.

Hello I think it’s a Malware functions issue. Many times a malware functions and viruses are affecting your drivers. And because of that this some hardware and software issue are arriving. Try to make use of most up to date antivirus and scan your system. And then again reboot your system. I hope this will help you to solve your issue. If this is not helpful then in last option you have to contact with the HP service center they will give you the appropriate answer on your query. Thank you.