Thread: Is Verizon Launching Droid Charge on 14th May

Is Verizon Launching Droid Charge on 14th May

The Droid Charge a new phone by Verizon what expected to release last month. But due to some reason that was failed. I tried to look for the other official release date but there was nothing mentioned. Now according to some discussion I found on forums, it was stated that May 14 will the date for the release. But till yet there is no kind of official information out on this. If still it is out what are the things that Verizon is going to offer on the same. I need more information on this.

Re: Is Verizon Launching Droid Charge on 14th May

It was not too bad since Verizon introduced LTE Android HTC Thunderbolt some time before. And now, Verizon will again launch another LTE 4G Android smartphone, which is still unnamed. This is only a kind of rumor that it will be called as Droid Stealth or Stealth V or Droid Charge. The new smartphone is to be launched by Verizon on 14th May but there is no official announcement. I think you might need to wait and see exactly what the name of the smartphone will be and the actual releasing.

I got success in founding some specification information that. The phones has an impressive 4.3 AMOLED display Super Plus Running On 4G ultra-fast Verizon LTE Network. It has a AMOLED Super Plus is thinner, righter and more effective screen. There is an dual camera support offering a 8MP at the front side and 1.3 MP camera best suitable for video chatting. This phone has an support for Mobile Hotspot. You can share your Internet connection with others. You can have gps and other applications facilities on the phone. The phone is equipped with 1Hummingbird GHz for optimal performance.

This can be true to some extent only. Because I found a blog on the same saying about releasing the phone on 14th of May and that is today itself. But till yet no news out yet, so you can say that it is an rumor. There can be some kind of more delay expected for that. I tried looking on Verizon site and other news sources but mostly the news are based on rumor no kind of an official support provided for the same. Keep looking for the same.

Verizon is quiet on the delay. Still people are waiting for an official word from Verizon about the release. There are many sources which are already suggesting about Droid Charge and its features. But there is nothing counted as official in this. You have to see weather things are true here or not. I found that this phone might cost you $299.99 and there might some kind of two year contact for the same. There can be some other plan also.

It is an kind of another phone 4G LTE phone which will join the family of Verizon DROID. This is named as Samsung Droid Charge and this can be counted as an proper name. This powerful smart phone will be equipped with a 4.3 AMOLED Super Plus, a 1GHz processor, an 8-megapixel back camera with LED flash, a camera in front of 1.3megapixel, a hotspot 4G mobile with up to 10 simultaneous connections via WiFi with 3G and 5, and of course the opportunity to enjoy the connection speed of 4G LTE.