Thread: Errors ocurred while operating kinect

Errors ocurred while operating kinect

Kindly solve my problem so that I can enjoy the Kinect environment. I am just a gamer but not so much related or concerned with the technology I am using. I only like to get entertained by playing more and more games. As I am just 16 years old. But since last few days I am unable to use my newly purchased XBOX 360. I am really delighted with the gaming experience while playing 3D and realistic games on XBOX 360. Its graphical interface makes me turn on for playing more and more games on it. But nowadays I am unable to play games on it as there are some errors which are occurring while playing on it. Someone please help me.

re: Errors ocurred while operating kinect

Hey friend you seem to be so much impressed with Microsoft’s play board. I.e. XBOX 360. But let me tell you one thing that while using any technology in the world, you must take care of its upgradations. Without upgradations you cannot enjoy the latest technology. And its really useless to enjoy the outdated technology when you are already has a simple way to get the newer one. Same thing is applicable with you brand new XBOX 360. And I think after updating the software of the KINECT you can enjoy the games seamlessly. Try this thing. Mostly it will work.

Re: Errors ocurred while operating kinect

Same reply I can give from my side. But more easily. Which you can understand and can do by your own ways. Try doing this out.: -
    • Insert a Kinect game disc.
    • Start the game from the Xbox Dashboard.
    • If your console software needs updating, you will see the following message: Update Required: An update has been found, to apply this update you must restart your console
    • Select Yes, Restart to install the update.

The solution above may not be required if you use this kind of solution. Follow the steps. Carefully. As it is related with power supply. Check it.
    • Turn off the console.
    • Unplug the sensor from the console, and then plug the sensor cable into the AUX port on the back of the console.
     CAUTION- Remove the power/USB adapter cable if your Kinect sensor came with one.
    • Turn on the console. (Please do these changes under adult’s observations.)

Hmmm. I think the solution given by me is much effective in your case dude. I am not blaming any one of you guys, but the appropriate solution will help him much better way. So dude, check my solution. • Turn off the console. Make sure the power cord is plugged into a working electrical outlet. Make sure the USB connector is plugged into the back of the console. The light located near the middle of the split cable should be green. But if there is no green light on then, try plugging the cable into another outlet to make sure that the cable is working properly. If you still do not see a green light, your cable might need to be replaced. Contact xbox support persons.

Hey little gamer if you are willing to play the games and these techno- developed games then you must stay updated with time to time. You must check out for the software updates of your console. Always remember that whenever you are playing on the console or any device and if you are facing problems with it. Most of the time the solution is found by making changes in software but when that doesn’t work then you must go for making test of your hardware. So before taking any step related with hardware try doing software update. Is it okay?