Thread: How to roll Xperia X10 back to the 1.6 OS?

How to roll Xperia X10 back to the 1.6 OS?

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you out there. Can someone give me the detail of the essential steps, software needed to roll my Xperia X10 back to the 1.6 Operating System? I am still having connectivity worries when I try to make use of the handset in the car. The automobile production website displays that the Xperia X10i is well-suited along with their factory fitted hands free systems, nevertheless only on Operating System 1.6.Do suggest your views guys. Thanks a lot.

Re: How to roll Xperia X10 back to the 1.6 OS?

Hi mate. I went through the thread and also to the solution. According to me, rather then trying out extravagant things in a hurry, my piece of advice will be that you should contact the respective car authorities and ask them for recommendation. It will really be worth it.They will surely let you know the scheme of the things. The phone is so greatly superior on 2.1 when we compare it to 1.6.I am really hoping that you follow my post, it will benefit you without any doubt.

Hi dude. How are you. What’s up. I indeed go with the above post. It is lots better to have 2.1 version than 1.6. I am saying this so confidently because of my personal experience. I, myself, is on 2.2.1 wolf breaks rom and up to now it has literally doubled my battery life and provided me with a enormous momentum enhancement. What more can you ask for dude. Hence, before taking any step forward, do think twice about it. However, the final decision is upon you.

Hello people. Thank you such wonderful replies and guiding me for my betterment in a proper direction. After reading the posts I spoke to Land Rover about this extensively, on top of it I also had a word with SE. The cell phone is companionable along with the most recent Land Rover vehicles as on the LR website, nevertheless only on the 1.6 Operating System, for this reason I aspire to roll it back or else, it is a driving conviction waiting to happen, by basically touching the cell phone at the same time as driving.

Hey buddy, I would like to bring to your notice that it is a part of the flash package. You will be required to download the x10a 1.6 rom. In addition download the flasher. Continue by Extracting the flasher, after that the rom overwriting a few files. You will then get the device ID, situate it into the txt file and then start the bat. You will then be able to see a series of commands and it will say test end. All the downloading stuff will be available from the specific website, you can easily find it.

Hi dude. What’s up. How are the things at your end. I would like to share my knowledge with you. I was suffering the same thing like you. However, all the way through I had been in touch with my mobile phone provider ,furthermore they are doing a superb favor for me. They are swapping for me to Samsung which is well-suited as per my requirements. Hence, if you feel, you can try out this. Also, on a personal note, I rather fancy Samsung as compared to Sony.