Thread: Cursor jumping not working in HP Pavilion dv2550se

Cursor jumping not working in HP Pavilion dv2550se

Last year i bought the HP Pavilion dv2550se laptop and it gives typing issue in this laptop. It contains the windows vista operating system and i think the issue is not present in the OS. Whenever i try to type some information using the MS word or the Office then I got the specific error in that time. The cursor will not to be jump on the random position. I don’t understand why this happens in this MS word or MS office. I need help to solve the trouble.

Re: Cursor jumping not working in HP Pavilion dv2550se

I think you need to upgrade the driver of the software. This solution helps you to solve the trouble. Then use this option which is normally present on the internet. Generally user use the online driver upgrades option and then perform the similar kind of task. Then use this task and it helps to solve the trouble. The official Microsoft web site provides the latest driver. Then download and install it on to the system. This solution helps you to solve this cursor jumping issue.

I suggest you to reinstall that software. This will help you to solve the trouble. Then just use the normal procedure to do this task. First go to the control panel and then open the add/remove program and uninstall that typing software. After that you need to just install the fresh copy of that software. This helps you to solve the trouble. Then try this solution and it helps to solve the trouble. Normally user can use this kind of solution to avoid such task.

I also faced the same kind of issue and in that time I had never idea about how to solve that issue. Then I use some article and i found the correct solution. I use the restore point of the system which helps to restore the setting of the system. Then use this option and it helps you t o solve the trouble. The restore option is present in the windows based operating system and the user can easily access this option without wasting any time.

I have the similar issue and I never seen the solution of this issue. Then I read the manual but it can't help to solve the trouble. Then I use the other restoring option. But this will also not work. Finally I decided to directly uninstall this software and then install the fresh copy of the software. Surprisingly it helps and the trouble of the system is to be removed from the system. I suggest you to use this solution and then try to avoid such error.