Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Troubleshooting guide

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Troubleshooting guide

Well I have started this topic so that I can answer out all your queries for the same. I have noticed that many people have many problems related to this phone and hence I thought of starting this guide to give you some solutions for every silly problem of this phone, so any one who has any question related to the Xperia arc then do let me know about it or post in your question here so that I can answer out the queries. So any one with any doubt then please do share it here.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Troubleshooting guide

Is there a music unlimited by qriocity application in the Xperia arc? I have heard it and hence i want to ask it with you all also I need to know if this phone work as a Wifi hotspot? I am asking that because it is running on a android 2.2 platform and I think it must be having in it, so these are some of the simple questions that you need to answer it for me, as I am thinking of getting a Sony ericsson Xperia arc for my system so I was thinking to better clarify everything from you all.

The qriocity application is not present in the phone and also I have checked the android market and I could not find anything from there as well, so I think it will not be present in the phone, so better enjoy the music player it has in it you will be able to enjoy the songs from it. as far as the wifi hotspot is concerned then let me tell you it will work with the wifi hotspot as it is a wifi phone and there will be no problems with the working of the phone. so that’s what I want to add here I hope you all liked the suggestions and in case you need to ask anything else then do let me know about it.

Hello I have some problem with the camera of the phone. the thing is that whenever I press the camera button which is on the left side of the arc it does not open up the camera in spite of pressing it so many times it does not get opened up. Now there is another interesting thing in it when I open up the camera with the help of the touch screen then it gets opened up and I can click pictures from there as well but I cannot do anything from the camera button that is given why si that so?

Well there is a simple solution for the problem check if your phone is locked or not, if your phone is locked then the camera will not get opened up in spite of pressing it thousands of times it will be of no use. First unlock your phone and then press the camera button that will open up the camera. So do as what I say it will surely help you, so that’s what I am trying to say here do work on the suggestions that I have mentioned here and I am sure it will help you.

I want to transfer videos & photos onto my ps3 from my Arc I have been trying this method from many days but I am failing to do so tell me what should I do in such situation? so that I would be able to successful transfer the video files and also the photos in to it. I was looking in the internet also for the solutions but I was unable to get anything out there as well, on hearing about this troubleshooting guide I decided to post in the question here itself, I hope my question will be answered.

I think you would have to make use of an application named as DLNA. I think that’s the best option to go with if you wan to transfer any files or media files from the device to the ps3 wirelessly, I think that’s the most effective tool that I can recommend for you. So do go ahead with the suggestions that i have given here and let me know if this solution worked for you or not, whatever is the response do let me know about that.

hey all i've just bought my arc recently..like around 4 days back or so
    and i have already started experiencing a problem :/
    after i take photos and view them in the gallery, they r like pixelated
    before when i'd view them they would become clear after a second or so but now they dont..i know i have been taking photos the right way..my hand steady and not blurry pics
    could u please help?!

my second problem is that whenever i transfer music files to my arc via usb connection or media GO, for some reason my music files keep dissapearing after sometime! why is that? and how do i fix it?
    any help would b appreciated and so would an urgent response!
    thanks

Hi arc user,

Did you make sure that Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc's camera lens are not dirty, if it is then clear it with some lens cleaning liquid and then give it a test by taking snapshots. Try using the default settings and see take a click on the shot as shutter speeds and different modes also affect the picture results. And where are you transferring the music files into, whether the internal storage of the phone or onto a sd card reader. If on the sd card reader then try to format it and then transfer all the files and see if that remains or disappears.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"