Thread: 1650mAh battery for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc?

1650mAh battery for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc?

Just a curious question that I would like to ask with you all. Well I want to ask why is there not any 1650mAh battery or even 1800mAh battery introduced for this phone while rest of its competitors are coming with some good batteries why does Sony have to lag behind with a very weak battery every time we want to go out for some reasons even for a short trip we have to worry about the charger. So I just want to ask is there any plan to introduce this type of battery for the Xperia arc if there is any plan then do let me know about it as soon as possible as I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: 1650mAh battery for Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc?

Well if we consider the present scenario then there is no way they would think of changing the battery of the phone. Since they have already released the phone how can they think of changing the battery of the phone. Yes you were right that many of its competitors like Motorola and Samsung have come up with some good battery and it’s high time that Sony people do think over this topic and also make some changes to the battery that they are currently using.

Yes I completely agree with the above user and this is not the time where the developers will keep on changing the battery. So better do avoid the topic. I have just checked the battery of Motorola Atrix 4G and it is 1930 mAh Li Ion Polymer so imagine what a good battery life that phone would be having the Xperia arc being a android phone must have been supplied with a good battery life with the present battery of 1500 mAh battery the power supplied is not so sufficient and hence this issue. so in such situation it is of no use commenting on the battery of the phone.

Yesterday I was going through the ebay website and I happened to see the 1800mAh battery for the Xperia arc and hence what I would like to say is that you can visit that site and order it from there as well, so I think that’s the best option to go with. However I cannot guarantee the quality of the battery so that is something that you must need to look out for. That’s one more option that I would like to recommend it to you.

Ok thanks for voicing out all your opinions here and I am very much happy with the response that I have got here and thanks for recommending that website as well for me. I will definitely have a look at that and make sure that I get one as well. I will use it and inform you all that it worked for me or not. So thanks for all the suggestions that you have given here. I must appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for me.