Thread: Unreliable Sony Ericsson phones

Unreliable Sony Ericsson phones

Hello, last month I purchased the Sony Ericsson cell phone and within one month it gives so many issues. I had no idea about why it is happen and it gives so many extra troubles. When I try to contact the service center then I have not found good response. Now I have decided to sell this cell phone and then think to purchase the Black Berry phone. Now here I need to collect some reviews which help to understand that which phone is good one.

Re: Unreliable Sony Ericsson phones

Hey I had used the Blackberry and I found so many troubles in this cell phone. This phone always gives battery backup error. There are also so many issues present in this cell phone and then I decided to purchase the Sony Ericsson phone. Then I am read your post and not think about Sony Ericsson phones. I must suggest you to don’t buy the BlackBerry phone. I had experienced it and I am not satisfied with this phone. Now I think we need to purchase the Nokia phone.

Hey dude, I am an old SE user and I do not agree with you. i have use this SE phone and I must tell you that this phone does not gives any kind of issue. I bought this cell phone in the last year and I must tell you that the performance of this cell phone is so good. Normally the multimedia cell phone gives error because the there are so many function present in this cell phone and without any care user change the setting. So, basically we need to take care of this cell phone.

I have purchased Sony Ericsson k750 and the performance of this phone is good. There are so many inbuilt facilities present in this cell phone. The design, performance and functionality point of view this SE phone is to be the best cell phone. i think you had not understand the functionality of this phone and hence you think that the cell phone is not well and it gives so many error message. The error message is normally occurred in the phone and in that time we need to directly contact the service center. The expert person has to be specially trained and they help to solve this error messages.

I use the SE cell phone and it supports so many multimedia facilities. There is much functionality present in this phone and this phone will be help for the entertainment. The other company’s phone will also provide this facility but this will take the extra charge. If we think the price issue then the SE phone is to be the cheap cell phone. there are so many latest facility present in this cell phone such as dual SIM card, 3G technology, 3D technology sound system etc. then i suggest you to don't sell it and try to solve its trouble.

I go with your words that the SE cell phone is to be gives best performance as compared to the other cell phone. This phone provides different inbuilt functionality which is normally not present in the other company cell phone. For the design prospective the phone is also suitable. Then why should we need to purchase the other cell phone. i had recently bought the SE k810i Smartphone and this is one of the best phone in my life.