Thread: install Arabic Language in sony ericsson my Xperia 10i

install Arabic Language in sony ericsson my Xperia 10i

Hello friends I am using Sony Ericsson my Xperia 10i mobile from last 6 month. Now I have decided to buy nokia N8 mobile and I want to give this mobile phone to my elder sister who lives in Abu Dhabi. The problem is I want to install the Arabic language in my mobile so she can easily operate my Sony Ericsson my Xperia 10i. I don’t have any idea about this. Please tell what should I do to install the Arabic language in my Sony Ericsson my Xperia 10i.

Re: install Arabic Language in sony ericsson my Xperia 10i

I have read your problem and I will help you to solve this issue. I have noticed in many mobile phones that some time in preinstalled languages some mobile companies give the option of Arabic language. So I suggest you to first check the languages which are already installed in your mobile phone. If you find the Arabic language in that then it’s ok. And if you find any difficulties even after doing that then let me know so according to that I can give you reply.

I was also looking for the Arabic language in my mobile phone and I have tried ti search it in so many places but after searching so many places also I didn’t find any solution. After that I have also tried to search the software from Arabic website but that also didn’t worked for me after that I get the one solution. I have downloaded one application called Arabic K9 for Android 1.6 and I found that this application is very helpful for me. So I suggest you to download this and make your work easy.

I have gone through your post and I have tried to find the Arabic language supported software on the internet but I am not able to find it anywhere. That is why I suggest you that if you want proper solution and proper answer about your question then it is better that you visit the Sony Ericsson service center. At service center you will get the proper solution. I hope this information will be helpful to you. Hopefully you will find the solution in Sony Ericsson service center.

I have read all your reply and after that I visited Sony Ericsson service center and I asked for the Arabic language. But they told me that this language is not available in that mobile phone. Then I have searched the application which suggested in above posts and that application worked for me. Now I can give my mobile to my sister and she can use easily so thank you to all for helping me and giving me all the information and suggesting me this application.

need to install arabic version in xperia10i

Quote Originally Posted by abedalmomaris View Post
    need to install arabic version in xperia10i
    The sony ericsson my Xperia 10i doesnt supports arabic languages but to install it you will need to root your mobile phone. But if rooting is not properly done in your mobile phone then you could in the end brick the phone and it wont be usable again. So, try calling SE service centre in your area for an Arabic language installation.