Thread: Sony Ericsson k790i is not starting

Sony Ericsson k790i is not starting

I have query about Sony Ericsson k790i mobile phone that whenever I start my mobile my mobile stopped at the Sony Ericsson picture and it remains for about 30 to 50 minutes before that I can’t do anything with my mobile and I have to wait until my cell phone starts. This is really becoming annoying for me to wait for 40 minutes to operate my cell phone and because of this I have to pull out my cell phone battery but then again the mobile gets stuck at the same Sony Ericsson pictures. I’m thinking to change my phone because this is really frustrating. I want suggestions from others that should I really change my phone? And can this problem get solve automatically? If anyone having the same problem with Sony Ericsson cell phones and want to help me with this then I would be thankful to him/her.

Re: Sony Ericsson k790i is not starting

Whenever any cell phone is having any kind of trouble then the first possibility which comes into mind is that the cell phone is infected with virus or it might be running any suspicious program in it. First thing you should keep in your mind is that stop involving in any activity like transferring or receiving any files from and to infected device. Always scan your mobile if your phone supports antivirus software in it but if it doesn’t then connect your cell phone to PC and do scanning. Also, delete any unnecessary data from your phone which you don’t want. Always keep some free memory in your cell phone. Never try to fill up your all memory card with data because every software and hardware needs some free space to work properly.

I was using Sony Ericsson walkman series cell phone but I don’t remember the model number of it, so I was having the same problem with the same description but didn’t find any solution or help from anyone and now I’m using Sony Ericsson W995. My question is that, is this cell phone stuck problem appears in all Sony Ericsson mobiles? Or it can be happen with any mobile. If this problem starts to arise again then what are the precautions can we take?

The problem you are facing is may be because your mobile software is outdated and you will have to update your software version. For this, prefer Sony Ericsson PC suite and update your mobile version. Updating your software version is good for sometimes because it might solve your mobile software problem automatically and updating version also provide better performance. Keep in mind that always updates your software version with help of Sony Ericsson PC suite because the more you prefer PC suite for updates, the more safe and powerful updates you get.

I followed your problems and I came to one solution that your phone is having may be software or hardware problem. Submit your query to Sony Ericsson sites and they will reply you with best possible answers but if you don’t want to wait till that day then contact your retailer and ask him to help you with your queries or the best option is go to nearest Sony Ericsson service center and you will get your mobile after some days with zero error.