Thread: GPS is disabled and Wifi connctivity is poor in sony ericsson xperia arc

GPS is disabled and Wifi connctivity is poor in sony ericsson xperia arc

I am using Sony Ericsson xperia arc and I have GPS enabled mobile. But I am not able to use the GPS function in my Sony Ericsson xperia arc. Please tell me how to use the GPS in my Sony Ericsson xperia arc. I am also facing one more issue with my mobile deice. My WIFi speed is very slow and some time it drops the network connection. I want to fix this problem as soon as possible. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. I am waiting for your reply.

Re: GPS is disabled and Wifi connctivity is poor in sony ericsson xperia arc

I have read your post. After watching your problem I have searched solution regarding you GPS problem. Unfortunately I don’t have same mobile phone with me so I am giving you this solution without trying it. First go to the MENU from your home screen. After that click on the widgets and then scroll it down. After that go in to the setting and select the location security. After doing that click on the use GPS satellites. After doing that you will be able to use GPS in your phone.

If you facing the problem with your GPS even after doing all the setting then I think first you should confirm with your service provider. You need to check with your service provider about whether they provide GPS service in your region or not? Because if your service provider does not support this service then wasting time behind its setting doesn’t make any sense. So first confirm that. I hope my information will be helpful to you. And you will be able to know the exact problem.

I have one solution to regarding your WIFI problem as you have said that your WIFI connection is very slow. Then first make sure that you keep you device in proper WIFI range. After that delete all the setting from your mobile regarding WIFi and male all the setting again. After that restart your mobile device and now check the WIFI speed again. I hope after doing that you will get proper WIFI speed. Just try this solution and let me know what the result is.

If you are facing the problem with your WIFi connection and if you want to check the WIFI signal then I have one solution for you. To check the WIFI signal first you will need to download the Open Signal Maps application. This application will be helpful to you and you will come to know about your WIFI signal. This application will make you clear about your WIFI speed and also help you to know about the speed fluctuation. So try this application and clear your all doubts.

According to me you can solve the problem of WIFI and GPS easily by resetting your mobile device. I was also one the person who was facing this kind of problem after that I tried to solve this problem in so many ways but none of the tricks helped me to solve this issue. After that I rest the mobile setting and after doing that my mobile is working absolutely fine. So I think you should try this solution. Make syre before trying this you take the all necessary backup.

After reading your post I have tried ti solve my problem by resetting the mobile phone but after that I have noticed that same problem is coming. After that my friend suggests me to update the mobile phone software. I have think about that trick but I was not sure that is why I visited the Sony Ericsson service center and there I get the solution form my problem. Now my mobile phone is working absolutely fine and I have no issues with my mobile phone. Thank you.