Thread: Unable to Uninstall Applications in Sony Ericsson neo

Unable to Uninstall Applications in Sony Ericsson neo

Hi friends I am using Sony Ericsson neo. I have purchased this mobile before 3 moths an my mobile was working fine. I was not having any problem with my mobile phone. But after that I updated my mobile phone software and then I am facing the one problem with my mobile application. Whenever I install any application at that time my mobile works fine but after that I am not able to uninstall it. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem. Please reply me with proper solution.

Re: Unable to Uninstall Applications in Sony Ericsson neo

I have read your post and if you don’t know how to uninstall the application from your mobile then I will help you with it. To uninstall the application from your Sony Ericsson neo follow this steps.
    • Select the Application option from the Home screen
    • Now click on the setting and then go to the application. After that click on the manage application.
    • Now select the application which you want to uninstall.
    • After that click on the uninstall application.

I hope these steps will be helpful to you.

I have read your problem and after reading your post I will suggest you to first check in you mobile that the application which you are trying to uninstall is not running in background. If it is running in background then first close that application. After closing that application again try to uninstall that application. After doing that you will be able to uninstall the application. I hope my solution will be helpful to you for solving your problem. Just try this.

I was also facing the similar problem with my Sony Ericsson VIVAZ and I have tried to solve it in so many ways but I didn’t find any solution for that. After that I removed my memory card and then restart the mobile. After restarting it I insert the memory card again. After that when I tried to uninstall the application at that time all the things are working absolutely fine. Now I am not facing any problem with uninstalling the application. I think you should also try this solution.

I was very frustrated because eof my unwanted applications in my mobile phone and after that I read your post and I also tried to solve this problem by removing my memory card. But removing the memory card doesn't help me to solve this problem. After that I reset my mobile phone setting and after that my mobile phone is working absolutely fine. Now I can easily install and uninstall the applications from my phone. Thank you so much for helping me to solve this problem.