Thread: Opinions about Sony Ericsson W995

Opinions about Sony Ericsson W995

I’m using Sony Ericsson W995 and I want to know that which Sony Ericsson mobile phone can compare to my phone and which Sony Ericsson phone is much better than my Sony Ericsson W995? I’m getting bored of this mobile phone but I loved the feature of my mobile, W995 has 8.1 megapixel camera, great sound quality like other Sony Ericsson mobile phones and I can also connect my mobile to my PC to feel the magic of windows 7 in my mobile with great quality pictures. Do you have the same opinion about W995 or do u know some other Sony Ericsson mobile which is much better than mine? Please ssuggest.

Re: Opinions about Sony Ericsson W995

My father have Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 for his business use but I get some time to use my father’s phone. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 gives you the facility to zoom in or zoom out objects in mobile just with two fingers. Xperia X10 provides HD video shooting and HD photo capturing with 720p and 24 fps, it also ahas 8.1 megapixel camera with face recognition facility. I think the best feature is that I can search anything on Google with my voice and it provide 3D gaming. I think Xperia 10 can be compare to Xperia arc, Xperia arc also has almost same features like Xperia X10.

I have Sony Ericsson C903 in my home and I’m using this phone since last 2 weeks and I like the features of my mobile phone. Sony Ericsson C903 comes with 10 hours talk time battery, 5 megapixel camera which is not bad according to me with face detection facility and I can also add some additional pictures with my photo like smiley’s. The only thing I hate about this mobile is that it has very small screen size which is 240 x 320 pixels. I cant compare my mobile with XPeria 10. Xperia X10 is much better than Sone Ericsson C903.

I have had used many mobiles since last 3 years and now I have Xperia play and I feel so great that I have this mobile. Xperia play gives us 5.1 megapixel with front face camera feature, this mobile also provide incredible graphics for gaming and the first smartphone with console controls like playstation for better experience of gaming. Sony Ericsson mobiles are known for their best sound quality and this will give you best audio output. The only bad thing about this mobile is that Xperia play provide 8 hours and 25 minutes talk time. You should give try for Xperia play than other Sony Ericsson mobile phones.

I have Sony Ericsson W715 cell phone and I’m well satisfied with this cell phones because I’m more concern about talk time battery rather than other features and Sony Ericsson W715 gives me around 10 hours talk time battery life, 120 MB phone memory. It also gives me 3.2 megapixel camera which also more than enough for me because I have digital camera so I don’t need higher megapixel camera in my mobile. There is no doubt that Sony Ericsson always pleased you with greater sounds quality than any other mobile company. My mobile is less in price and also in some features but if you have best quality mobiles then go for Xperia X10 or Sony Ericsson W205.