Thread: Picture zooming software for Sony Xperia X10 Mini

Picture zooming software for Sony Xperia X10 Mini

My father has given me Sony xperia X10 mini on my birthday as a gift. It is very lovely handset. I love this mobile. Because it is full enable features what I want. But it doesn’t provide zooming software. I don’t know how to improve the zooming software in my mobile phone. I don’t how to install it in my phone. If anyone knows about this picture software in android market. If anyone know about this then please tell as soon as possible.

Re: Picture zooming software for Sony Xperia X10 Mini

Well, I am telling you some procedure for configuring it in your cell phone first you will go to the flash tools folder in your phone. And then after go to in firmware folder and where you will delete the firmware. After this download the Dual Touch file and put it inside the firmware folder. And then after you will run the flash tool. Then you will connect your mobile phone on flash mode. Then turn off your phone then now you will again turn on your phone. Then you will connect the USB cable.

I read your problem it is not critical as you know. Don’t worry this problem fixable. Do some steps really it will be fixed. First of all you will uninstall the previous version software in your phone. Then run the flash tool. And then you will connect your phone on flash mode. And then choose the firmware which you had downloaded. I am sure your problem will be solved. If you want to know latest update about this then you can go on the Google.

Well, I have also used the same mobile. Really it is very awesome set. But I hope that it will come again in market then it will come to the market with inbuilt software. But I am telling you some point which will help you. Your first step is turn off the phone and then you will take out the battery for 1 minute. And then insert it in. then after hold the back button of you phone the after you will connect the USB cable. But I suggest you don’t release the button until the flash tool asks you.

Well, I am getting your problem. I want to know you have installed before asking your phone. If you have installed the any software in your phone regarding your problem. Then first uninstall it. And then you go ahead and then install the flash tool. I think your firmware will take 5 to 10 minute for installing this software. After installing this software first of all you will turn off your handset and then after few minute you will restart your phone. Make sure your problem will be solved by these steps.